Executive Course Greens in Deplorable Condition

Executive Course Greens in Deplorable Condition

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Sage

For me, as long as there is a vestige of grass in the fairways and I'm not hitting off of bare dirt...the condition of the green is the most important.

Even if the greens are not all that fast (which I personally prefer), as long as they're fairly consistent without large bare/sodded sections...I'm reasonably satisfied.

These days, I've actually been hoping to get in the rough instead of the fairway though...because it's usually a better lie.

On the positive side though, even topped shots or smothered hooks (the primary bane of my game ) can run forever, and if the ball is lucky enough to stay in play...can make you feel like a hero after your tee shot.

Old 04-09-2019, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paporter View Post
Here goes 90% of the problem in The Villages, the developer allowing people to buy investment home(s) to rent out during the “season”. And people moving out of their homes and renting them out during season, just to make money! The renters are the problem, they have no vested interest in keeping the courses, picking up dog poop, allowing children to drive golf carts and, respecting our way of life! People can not be allowed to rent their homes out less than 6 months! I see advertising for weekly and biweekly rentals, what we have is a vacation club, not a retirement village(s)!
So it's "The Developer's" fault that people buy investment homes (because The Developer would know that when they sell them). Can't you just say "The problem is that people that buy homes to rent don't have a vested interest...". Not that I agree or not. But why is it always the Developer's problem???
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Tags
year, executive, greens, deplorable, condition