Mangrove Exec

Old 05-10-2024, 10:16 AM
Veteran member
Default Mangrove Exec

I played Mangrove yesterday with our regular Wednesday foursome . I was lucky to find a last minute “open tee time” slot for 4 players.

The last time I played Mangrove it was in “pristine” condition, probably one of the best at that time. But something has certainly changed.

The Villages “report card” rates this course C - However , I think that is a little bit unfair.

The greens are in very, very good condition but not perfect. The image I’ve posted is indicative of the general condition of them all . Two or three of them had a very small amount of “damage” mainly around the edges. But again , minimal.

So , I would do a “split” rating and would say that greens deserve a B + rating . They were s-l-o-w but mainly because they needed to be mowed and rolled.

The tee boxes ??? I can’t really tell you what I REALLY think them because this post would certainly be deleted !!

“A picture is worth a thousand words “ ! Take a look and you decide . I would give the tee boxes a BIG F !!!

The rest of the course is full of weeds every (but the greens) and so those parts of the course deserves that Villages rating of C -
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4992.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	104052   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4991.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	104053   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4990.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	104054   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4989.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	104055   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4988.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	104056  

Tags
mangrove, tee, condition, greens, rating

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.