Sprinkler System at MickyLee P&P - Change Times from 6:30PM please.

Old 03-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Default Sprinkler System at MickyLee P&P - Change Times from 6:30PM please.

Can someone notify course maintenance in charge of SPRINKLER SYSTEMS?
(I have left several messages at "Maintenance Voicemail" or with staff.) For a couple weeks, I have been "attacked" by sprinklers at MickyLee Pitch and Putt at 6:30PM when finishing my round. Last Tee Times are 5:26 (as of today) - MOVE the sprinkler start time back please!!!
Old 03-01-2024, 05:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

What was the starters response?
Old 03-02-2024, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsimpson View Post
(I have left several messages at "Maintenance Voicemail" or with staff.) For a couple weeks, I have been "attacked" by sprinklers at MickyLee Pitch and Putt at 6:30PM when finishing my round. Last Tee Times are 5:26 (as of today) - MOVE the sprinkler start time back please!!!
I'm sure with DST starting next Sunday, all irrigation times are being adjusted. But if it happened to you once, why not go out earlier?
Old 03-05-2024, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsimpson View Post
This also happened at Lowlands on Monday at 7:02 a.m. The maintenance supervisor on the course with electronic control stated that residents complained that watering at an earlier time was disturbing their dogs! We got showered on #2, then again when we got to #3. Waited for #3 sprinklers to quit, then found a river flowing across the middle of the green. Didn't improve my putting.
Old 03-06-2024, 04:59 PM

People have to do their jobs, need to follow their schedule. Maybe get a different tee time.

Tags
sprinkler, 630pm, maintenance, times, mickylee

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.