Prioritize Your Wellbeing with Immunity Health-Now Open!

Old 02-14-2024, 08:00 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Prioritize Your Wellbeing with Immunity Health-Now Open!

IT’S ALL ABOUT U!

PRIORITIZE YOUR WELLBEING WITH IMMUNITY HEALTH

With our world-leading wellness team by your side, we’ve got you covered!
Feel and look your absolute best, inside and out, with our exclusive range of regenerating treatments, including:

Immune-boosting IV Therapies
Energizing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Premium, Anti-Aging Aesthetic Treatments
(Including micro-needling with stem cells and medical-grade Hydro-Facials)
Red Light Therapy

And so much more!

Discover the secret to everlasting youth and vitality with Immunity, and Book your FREE personalized consultation today!
Click Here to Book a consultation

Explore our full state-of-the-art services and innovative treatment plans here:
Click Here to Visit the Immunity Health website

For more information, email: office@immunityhealth.com
Or call us at 833.484.6348

809 County Road
466 Unit 202-C
Lady Lake FL
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Immunity -AD-LISTING-2.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	102825  

Last edited by Ad poster; 02-14-2024 at 08:40 AM.
Old 02-21-2024, 06:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmunityHealth View Post
As a newbie to the TOTV forum, and a new business sponsor here to support the health and wellness of the community, let's settle the debate with some background information

Sabrina Ciceri, founder and owner of Immunity, as well as longstanding The Villages resident, sees medicine through a different lens and represents an evolution in health care, shifting the disease-centered focus of medicine to a more preventative approach.

Recently, she fulfilled a lifelong dream by opening Immunity Health, a pioneering health clinic that offers treatments like IV Therapy, Hyperbaric and Red Light Therapy, Microneedling with Plant-Based Stem Cells, and much more—all designed to help clients achieve a stronger immune system and look and feel their best inside and out.

Her vast experience in the healthcare field was the driving force behind opening this innovative company. Here is a little background...

After spending 10 years working in conventional medicine as a nurse, she became fascinated with preventative health. Sabrina is also a certified fitness instructor who opened the first training studio in 2003 in her hometown. For 16 years, Sabrina has studied, researched, and learned about the preventative side of medicine and natural ways of healing the body. While working alongside medical experts at Hippocrates Wellness Center, a world-renowned holistic health institute in West Palm Beach, she spent countless hours interviewing health professionals worldwide to help people achieve optimal health through preventative medicine.

She is also a Plant-based Health Educator. In 2008, Sabrina was part of a team that launched Healthy Living Magazine, named the “Best Overall Magazine” by the Florida Magazine Association, for nine years. Sabrina served as publisher of the Hippocrates Wellness Healing Our World magazine for four years. She has also served as a board member for several organizations, such as the American Cancer Society and LifeStream Behavioral Center, and the Central Florida Boys and Girls Club.

Sabrina and her team are excited to have opened up their clinic in The Villages, and look forward to welcoming you. Opening times and location

The Villages Florida
That informational blurb "settles the debate"????? Hmmm.......

But I'll make a deal:

Show me double blinded, placebo controlled, peer reviewed, multi-university studies of at least 5,000 participants published in a legitimate medical journal (NEJM,JAMA, or Lancet---not the Outer Mongolian Journal of Holistic Crap) that supports the "treatments" advocated above, and I'll be happy to apologize.

In either case, good luck with your new business, I'm sure there are plenty of people who will flock to it.

Last edited by golfing eagles; 02-21-2024 at 06:41 AM.
Old 02-21-2024, 06:15 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Let's settle the debate with some factual information behind Immunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Anyone who makes a post like that and believes it SHOULD "leave it at that". And if MY comment is going to be referred to as ignorant (), at least it should be spelled correctly. Remember, even Jim Jones had his "true believer" followers
As a newbie to the TOTV forum, and a new business sponsor here to support the health and wellness of the community, let's settle the debate with some background information

Sabrina Ciceri, founder and owner of Immunity, as well as longstanding The Villages resident, sees medicine through a different lens and represents an evolution in health care, shifting the disease-centered focus of medicine to a more preventative approach.

Recently, she fulfilled a lifelong dream by opening Immunity Health, a pioneering health clinic that offers treatments like IV Therapy, Hyperbaric and Red Light Therapy, Microneedling with Plant-Based Stem Cells, and much more—all designed to help clients achieve a stronger immune system and look and feel their best inside and out.

Her vast experience in the healthcare field was the driving force behind opening this innovative company. Here is a little background...

After spending 10 years working in conventional medicine as a nurse, she became fascinated with preventative health. Sabrina is also a certified fitness instructor who opened the first training studio in 2003 in her hometown. For 16 years, Sabrina has studied, researched, and learned about the preventative side of medicine and natural ways of healing the body. While working alongside medical experts at Hippocrates Wellness Center, a world-renowned holistic health institute in West Palm Beach, she spent countless hours interviewing health professionals worldwide to help people achieve optimal health through preventative medicine.

She is also a Plant-based Health Educator. In 2008, Sabrina was part of a team that launched Healthy Living Magazine, named the “Best Overall Magazine” by the Florida Magazine Association, for nine years. Sabrina served as publisher of the Hippocrates Wellness Healing Our World magazine for four years. She has also served as a board member for several organizations, such as the American Cancer Society and LifeStream Behavioral Center, and the Central Florida Boys and Girls Club.

Sabrina and her team are excited to have opened up their clinic in The Villages, and look forward to welcoming you. Opening times and location

The Villages Florida
Old 02-15-2024, 07:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by midiwiz View Post
That's pretty ignornt a comment. Many of these "snake oil" therapies are administered my medical professionalsespecially ones that do realize that they do actually work. Comments, such as yours, only provide empty fodder that isn't necessary. I can personally speak to "the snake oil" and really don't relish the thought of some "medical professional" (especially around here) taking to me on an operating table just because they subscribe to the FCA/CDC/WHO chain of "how to" like blind mice.

Some of these techniques have been in existance for centuries, some are new, either way our medical science has yet to fully understand DNA, yet they are the so called 'experts' .... I'll leave it at that.
Anyone who makes a post like that and believes it SHOULD "leave it at that". And if MY comment is going to be referred to as ignorant (), at least it should be spelled correctly. Remember, even Jim Jones had his "true believer" followers
Old 02-15-2024, 07:09 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Sorry, but I have no intention of debating medical therapies with a non-professional that has been duped by the snake oil salesmen.
That's pretty ignornt a comment. Many of these "snake oil" therapies are administered my medical professionalsespecially ones that do realize that they do actually work. Comments, such as yours, only provide empty fodder that isn't necessary. I can personally speak to "the snake oil" and really don't relish the thought of some "medical professional" (especially around here) taking to me on an operating table just because they subscribe to the FCA/CDC/WHO chain of "how to" like blind mice.

Some of these techniques have been in existance for centuries, some are new, either way our medical science has yet to fully understand DNA, yet they are the so called 'experts' .... I'll leave it at that.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie720 View Post
Okay, then! Enjoy your day!
you too.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:18 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Sorry, but I have no intention of debating medical therapies with a non-professional that has been duped by the snake oil salesmen.
Okay, then! Enjoy your day!
Old 02-14-2024, 09:51 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie720 View Post
I think a simple, "Welcome to the site, New Advertiser," would have been a perfect reply to this new ad.....I have personally had micro-needling and some of the same aesthetic offerings of Immunity Health, and they are not scary...they are incredibly beneficial, just as red light therapy has shown to be, as well. While this might be unfamiliar to you, as far as skin and personal healthcare options, this does not negate the fact that many people have benefited from these services. I had IV therapy when I was pregnant and incredibly sick and dehydrated...I have friends who have benefited from IV Vitamin therapy for their acute asthma...the list goes on and on. And even though today is quite the Hallmark day, it is a good day to try to spread a bit more kindness and positivity. Don't you agree? I hope you do have a good day...and try to remember, the businesses that you might feel the need to tear down by posting comments that aren't helpful or kind, are here to support the site and the Villagers and spread the word about the services and products to our community. They might not be for you, but there is no need to infer they are not legit by referencing snake oil. Thank you for your time.
Old 02-14-2024, 09:18 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Immune-boosting IV Therapies?
Energizing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy?
Premium, Anti-Aging Aesthetic Treatments?
(Including micro-needling with stem cells and medical-grade Hydro-Facials)?
Red Light Therapy?

And so much more!

Or, for Just $1.95/ bottle including tax I'll sell you Dr. Smith's cure all snake oil

And what is really scary is the "so much more"
I think a simple, "Welcome to the site, New Advertiser," would have been a perfect reply to this new ad.....I have personally had micro-needling and some of the same aesthetic offerings of Immunity Health, and they are not scary...they are incredibly beneficial, just as red light therapy has shown to be, as well. While this might be unfamiliar to you, as far as skin and personal healthcare options, this does not negate the fact that many people have benefited from these services. I had IV therapy when I was pregnant and incredibly sick and dehydrated...I have friends who have benefited from IV Vitamin therapy for their acute asthma...the list goes on and on. And even though today is quite the Hallmark day, it is a good day to try to spread a bit more kindness and positivity. Don't you agree? I hope you do have a good day...and try to remember, the businesses that you might feel the need to tear down by posting comments that aren't helpful or kind, are here to support the site and the Villagers and spread the word about the services and products to our community. They might not be for you, but there is no need to infer they are not legit by referencing snake oil. Thank you for your time.
Old 02-14-2024, 08:27 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Or, for Just $1.95/ bottle including tax I'll sell you Dr. Smith's cure all snake oil

And what is really scary is the "so much more"
Thanks G-E! (Sincere comment - sometimes it is hard to tell if tone makes across the digital divide).
Old 02-14-2024, 08:21 AM
Sage

///

Last edited by golfing eagles; 02-14-2024 at 09:52 AM.

Tags
book, click, consultation, immunity, prioritize

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.