Is anyone familiar with the company "Lifestyle Lift"?

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Gold member
Default Women power

Hey, I like the idea of a group discount! Count me in if someone organizes such a thing. Me and hubby move to TV on May 21 - can't wait. New home, new face, uplifted boobs! What a deal Sandra
Old 04-17-2010, 06:28 AM
Veteran member

I had a threadlift a year ago, saw little improvement, some but not worth it. Never had thermalage, but did have fraxel, do not waste your money on that either.

The only thing I ever had that I saw amazing results was a total face laser resurfacing. Ok, this is gross, but your entire couple of layers of skin on your face is burned off. You look like a burn victim for a few weeks and then you are red for several months, as though you have a sunburn. The pain only lasted 2 days, the redness several months. The results: age marks, fine lines were gone and my face looked much younger. Would I do it again? Yes, provided I could hide somewhere for a few months. $5K

I am done with plastic surgery. Friends who have had procedures had also seen little results. Botox works, but only for 2 months and can get to be very expensive to keep up. I am now content to just look my age.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:37 AM

Yikes! Not interested in the burning! But I would really like to tighten up my neck / jaw-line area. I know nothing about face lifts or plastic surgery..but it sounds like my only option is the threading...which doesn't seem to work.

Any other serious suggestions...I would welcome!
Old 04-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Gold member
Default group discount

Count me in!!! Love those group discounts. Sandra
Old 04-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Email Reported As Spam
Default LifeStyleLife - a no no

Results you see in the ads for LSL are not typical. If you end up with a bad result (more likely than not) getting the repair work done by a board certified, licensed cosmetic surgeon is the only way to correct it. You could have scar tissue and damage to the underlying facial muscles. Even a highly skilled cosmetic surgeon could have difficulty correcting the damage. Something this serious should be left to the experts, besides you're worth the extra cost.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Wonder if they charge by the yard?

giggle, giggle, snort, snort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Maybe we women of TOTV can band together and get a massive discount on Lifestyle Lifts. ;D And then, in a couple of years, when the strings deteriorate and our faces crumple up like prunes, we can all easily recognize each other at the Town Square. :yikes:
Old 04-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Gold member
Send a message via AIM to Shirleevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by salpal View Post
I had a threadlift a year ago, saw little improvement, some but not worth it. Never had thermalage, but did have fraxel, do not waste your money on that either.

The only thing I ever had that I saw amazing results was a total face laser resurfacing. Ok, this is gross, but your entire couple of layers of skin on your face is burned off. You look like a burn victim for a few weeks and then you are red for several months, as though you have a sunburn. The pain only lasted 2 days, the redness several months. The results: age marks, fine lines were gone and my face looked much younger. Would I do it again? Yes, provided I could hide somewhere for a few months. $5K

I am done with plastic surgery. Friends who have had procedures had also seen little results. Botox works, but only for 2 months and can get to be very expensive to keep up. I am now content to just look my age.
A friend had the laser resurfacing and it looks great. Plastic surgery mad her look older, but this is by far the best I have seen any procedure look.

Staten Island, N.Y./The Villages
Old 05-29-2011, 04:58 PM

I have seen several women around TV who look to have had one or more cosmetic changes done and they look horrible. My thought is that if everyday housework and lifting along with walking and maybe using handweights now and then dont do the trick, forget it. ;>D
Old 05-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Gold member
Default Barefoot

I'm with Barefoot. I heard a rumor that if there were sufficient number of people interested, there would be a discount? Add me to the "willing" list.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:54 PM
Platinum member
Default Lifestyle Lift reviews

Here's a website to check out and form your own opinions:

http://www.realself.com/Lifestyle-lift/reviews
Old 05-30-2011, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikitv View Post
:bow: 040 :arrow:

I might be tempted if they started at my toes and tied it off at the top.
Omg that is so funny:
Old 05-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Ladies, ladies ladies, my wife and I have been together since age 13. she had asked me sometime ago if she should get a facelifet? I told not to do it for me. If you want it for yourself fine...but please don't come home looking like a stranger. I also deplore women who enlarge their lips. It looks stupid on most of them. Peggy Noonan had the best response to the subject of facelifts...Beauty belongs to the young. I cherish growing old with my wife. She will always be my trophy wife. She will always be beautiful to me and because she is not self centered I find her even more appealing.....Yes beauty truly is skin deep
Old 05-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Beauty belongs to the young. I cherish growing old with my wife. She will always be my trophy wife. She will always be beautiful to me and because she is not self centered I find her even more appealing.....Yes beauty truly is skin deep
How sweet!
Old 05-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Gold member

I've thought about it but then heard that the cost is about 10K...I went to a board certified plastic surgeon that would have given me a complete lift (with eye work) for the same price...didn't do it...too chicken..but given the choice I think I would work with the regular surgery.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Gold member

If you decide to go, suggest they re-examine their connercials on TV. Everyone seems to suffer from Yellow Jaundice. No, it's not my TV's color adjustment.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.