Beauty Shop Question

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Default Beauty Shop Question

Is anyone familiar with a beauty shop in TV that offers a "program" that takes your photo and plays back what various hair styles would look like on you prior to making a decision to change your current look?

They had this in PA years ago, and it helped me decide on a different hairstyle after making sure it would look ok on me.

Also looking for recommendations for a hairdresser that works on Sat. morning, does a complete haircut and not a tad here & a tad there, and does not cost a small fortune in the process.

Thank you!
Old 08-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Email Reported As Spam

I don't know of a shop in The Villages with that service, but there may be. Did you know you can find websites where you can upload your picture, then try out different styles and colors? I don't know of any particular one to recommend, but just google it, and you will find several. Good luck!
Old 08-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Location: Brooklyn, NY Queens, NY Village of Summerhill, Village of Santiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by casita37 View Post
I don't know of a shop in The Villages with that service, but there may be. Did you know you can find websites where you can upload your picture, then try out different styles and colors? I don't know of any particular one to recommend, but just google it, and you will find several. Good luck!
Here's a link to one of those websites. It's free. I've never tried it but it sounds like fun to try.

http://www.lhj.com/lhj/file.jsp?item...%7C15090602938
Old 08-03-2012, 12:59 PM

Thank you!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.