Best / Favorite Product?

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Veteran member
Thumbs up Best / Favorite Product?

I need to share with you THE best and most effective product I've ever purchased. I found it on QVC.com, item # V31640, a micro-pedi callous remover. While it is listed as a "callous remover", and would work for that purpose, it's used to maintain your pedicure at any time. It gently removes any dry skin on your feet. It truly does leave your feet as smooth as baby skin. While this item is used mostly by women, it works for men as well. You can see by the reviews on the website, this item is gentle and turns off automatically IF you should press it too hard against your foot.

Now that I've shared with you what I've found to be the most effective product I've ever purchased, what is the most effective product (in any category) you've ever had?
Old 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Veteran member
Default Chopper

The Vidalia Chop Wizard $20

https://www.chopwizard.com/?s_kwcid=...1-e-1079068856

I think you can buy at Target. I love this gadget and it works exactly as shown. The whole thing and all the parts fits inside a shoebox that I quickly pull out of my cabinet. It is easy to clean too!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Sage
Default Magic Eraser

I absolutely love magic erasers. They clean the refrigerator door, sinks, faucets, black fingerprints on doors, and did an excellent job on my stainless steel toaster. They also are great for cleaning scuff marks off painted walls. Also used it on the plastic door decoration around the handle in my car. Came out clean as a whistle!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,334 Posts

gelish nail polish last for two weeks
Old 06-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Tickled_pink

The Holy Moly "streak free" Glass Cleaning Cloth purchased at Market at Marion. Amazing product!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
I absolutely love magic erasers. They clean the refrigerator door, sinks, faucets, black fingerprints on doors, and did an excellent job on my stainless steel toaster. They also are great for cleaning scuff marks off painted walls. Also used it on the plastic door decoration around the handle in my car. Came out clean as a whistle!

It is truly magic.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 06-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Sage

I have another one to add to the list. Bob Evans mashed potatoes. You can buy them at Publix. They make dinner preparation so much easier and taste really fantastic!
Old 06-29-2012, 06:27 PM

Best product for the dollar is my Hayward Pool Vac Ultra. Vacuums my pool without any necessary human intervention. Expense very but we'll worth it.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:46 PM
Veteran member

I'm into anything that does the work for you. JOMAX House Wash is what I believe is a miracle product. Hose down the siding, spray on the JOMAX, let it stand for a couple of minutes, and hose it off. You can eat off of the surface. No scrubbing. If you have a gable with high siding and soffits / facias, put it in your garden sprayer, set it on squirt, and shoot it up there. Just don't get down wind when you do it. Won't hurt your plants and shrubs. Great Stuff !!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.