Colony Hair Salon (Dimensions)

Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I like 'downstairs Whitney' at Urban Hair Salon. (KathieI's Whitney is upstairs). I like her a lot. Also, Urban uses Wella hair color, which is about the only thing that will cover my gray successfully.
Whitney "downstairs" is very good too, I used to go to her. Both Whitney's are great, you can't go wrong. Whitney "upstairs" uses Redken color. Just an FYI... (hope this post isn't too confusing,,, had too many wines with dinner... ) LOL.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Whitney "downstairs" is very good too, I used to go to her. Both Whitney's are great, you can't go wrong. Whitney "upstairs" uses Redken color. Just an FYI... (hope this post isn't too confusing,,, had too many wines with dinner... ) LOL.
I definitely need to change salons.
If Whitney upstairs or downstairs isn't available, is there anyone else you can recommend at Urban Hair?

Kathie, I know that you are very knowledgeable about hair color.
Which product is better Wella or Redken?
I guess I'm asking which product would be gentler for someone with allergies.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:11 AM
Gold member

I've had great luck with Larissa at Perfect 10 Salon across from Nerlee New in Fruitland Park. She takes her time with the cut (I don't have to color my hair but others say she's excellent) and is very particular at a reasonable price. If you go tell her Deb sent you! 728-6688
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.