Cruisin sistah's, Seriously, what is some flattering attire for this cruise?

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Sage
Default Cruisin sistah's, Seriously, what is some flattering attire for this cruise?

I am getting desperate, trying to plan for September. Any suggestions would be so appreciated!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Sage
Default Re: Cruisin sistah's, Seriously, what is some flattering attire for this cruise?

Hi Nonie, very casual like The Villages. Nothing to fret about honey! There may be one formal night, which requires something a little dressier. On a 5 day cruise, I know vetman is not going to bring his tux. A jacket for the guys, girls casual chic. On longer cruises they dress to the hilt, but not on this one. Also, no jeans allowed in the dining room. Just think of TV and you'll be fine. Anyone have any other thoughts about that formal night? ??? Oh, I you can skip the dining room on formal night and just have the buffet so if you all plan to do that, please let us know. Thanks.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:00 AM
Gold member
Default Re: Cruisin sistah's, Seriously, what is some flattering attire for this cruise?

Oh thank goodness no tux and ball gowns....I just do not enjoy getting that gussied up anymore. 040 040
I'm bringing my capri's and tee's and one casual dress. A good pair of slacks for dress up dinner, bathing suit and my mah jongg game.....that's it
Oh, and may a caftan if I can find a flattering one that doesn't look like it was made by Omar the Tent Maker.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Sage

Sounds good to me Beady. I found two caftan's today at Ross's. No ball gown for me either. Are you listening Ms. Nonie. And Beady, don't forget that Mahjong game! Great idea! (Is there such a thing as a Mahjong addiction? If there is, I'm a hopeless addict.) 040
Old 06-26-2008, 12:53 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by beady
A good pair of slacks for dress up dinner, bathing suit and my mah jongg game.
OMG Beady, I read your post quickly and thought you said you were bringing your bathing suit and your thong. I was just about to give you a standing ovation for courage.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Gold member

Bare... I think not a standing ovation more like a mass evacuation if I showed up in a thong. ::

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.