Girlfriends

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2008, 03:50 AM
mcelheny
Default Re: Girlfriends

I don't have a picture down here and I don't know how to use a computer...mine is all screwed up!
But I will describe myself-Big blue eyes-light brown hair half way down big round checks-light skin and freckles I am an Scott/Irish lass. -Quite a beauty!! LOL ;D In 1969 I was the Allegany Co. Dairy Princess in upstate NY. Raised dirt poor. Lived on the same land as ancestors from before this was a country. Male relatives fought in every war this country has had. My Scottish relatives were caught by the British and brought over here to fight the colonists but they turncoated and were the first Americans. Enough about me...
Old 04-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

mcelheny

Wish you would have joined us for The Freeze at LSL a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time and I enjoyed meeting so many of the nice people from here. Would have loved to have met you, too. I'll be down again for the summer but you'll be in NY, right?
Old 04-22-2008, 01:29 PM
mcelheny

Wish I could of been at the Freeze too. I was in Manhattan with my husband at a conference that week. I will be in the Villages this summer...probably July.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:28 AM
Gold member

Hi all,

My computer needs to be repaired. Will only be on line at odd times, if I can get a computer. Have a great couple of weeks .

Will miss all of my Sistahs.

HB
Old 04-23-2008, 04:29 AM
Dancing Thyme

HB, we'll miss you too, try to get on line if you can. I'm sure you'll be able to find available computers in the hotels, you must keep us advised of your trip. Have a wonderful and safe trip. See ya in a couple of weeks. Kathie

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-24-2008, 03:12 AM
Gold member

Have a wonderful trip HB. Take lots of pictures to share when you get back. :bigthumbsup:
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.