Girlfriends

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Sage
Default Re: Girlfriends

Does anyone know where I can buy a fake passport so I can come back as someone else?
Just kidding :cop: please don't deport me from your country yet!

April 21 is going to be a sad day when I leave TV for six months; my wails of anguish will be heard throughout TV. However it's been wonderful, I've had a great time, met people who will be lifelong friends, and I can keep in touch through the wonderful TOTV! :bigthumbsup:
Old 04-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Sage

Buy your husband a good set of earplugs. Maybe be won't hear duty calling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie
I cannot get hubs to stop working, Lord knows Ive tried and failed miserably, so we must go back to the "Grumpy North" in a few weeks.

I sure would like to tie him to anything Sam if I thought it was possible but duty calls!

How come I dont hear duty calling???? :dontknow:
Old 04-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Sniff -- It is hard to imagine the Crisper's gatherings without Nonie's beautiful smile or Barefoot's fake Canada tat. No question you will both be sorely missed.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-07-2008, 03:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch
Sniff -- It is hard to imagine the Crisper's gatherings without Nonie's beautiful smile or Barefoot's fake Canada tat. No question you will both be sorely missed.
Redwitch, I had to get Fireboy to read your post so I could figure out what my fake Canada tat is! I thought it might be my cat with a tan.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Gold member

Johnny all I can say is Thank You Thank You. You have captured what Sistahs means so beautifully.

You did such a fantastic job it brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. I know I am being redundant - Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You
HB
Old 04-20-2008, 09:40 PM
Dancing Thyme

Not only do I have tears in my eyes, but a major case of "goosebumps" from head to toe...

This is exactly what its all about in TV. So well done, Johnny, you are truly a genius. I'm so emotional, its hard for me to type.

Thank you for spending so much of your precious free time, to create this masterpiece for us. We love you and can't wait until we are all together, as true, life-long friends, male and female, married, unmarried, or significant others... I wish you could all have been at the lunch to hear us playing "We are Family" because that is what's in our hearts!

Thank you Johnny, and to all my sista's, I'll probably see you June 1 in my "short term"
rental home. Love ya, Kathie

The Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 04-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Sage

The Villages Florida OMG Johnny that is so beautiful! I'm sitting here weeping. You truly are a kind man to put this together, especially at such an emotional time when many snowbirds are flying away. Thank you so much.

UNITED WE STAND, SISTAHS!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:06 AM
Sage

Johnny, your creativity is amazing. You have beautifully captured the essence of our feelings for each other. I will look at it again and again when I'm in Canada and I need a "fix".

Thank you so much .. wonderful job as always. :bigthumbsup:
Old 04-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Gold member

I echo all the sistah's with my thanks.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:10 PM
mcelheny

Add my name to the list. I could not of gotten through the year living alone without my sistah's. Even though a lot of you don't know me...your posts have kept my spirits up. I am a one finger typer so even if you don't hear from me- I am another sistah.-Thank you.

Love,
mcelheny
Old 04-21-2008, 08:19 PM
JohnnyM

mcelheny I hope you are not offended by not being included. I will be updating the slide show soon and will gladly make you one of the group. I had to start somewhere knowing I would update as I went along. Anyone else who I have missed or would like to be a member of this great group of women please pm me or do as mcelheny did and I will pick up your name from this thread. I promise not to read what is none of my business, just names. Thanks, Johnny
Old 04-21-2008, 08:32 PM
mcelheny

Johnny M,
Not offended at all because as I said I am almost invisible! But I do read and I am sure there in spirit.
Thanks so much for being so sweet and putting in your time. If my name never appears,it is fine with me.
Thanks again!
mcelheny
Old 04-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Sage

Hey sistah Mccelheny you're not invisablie! Remember, you've got my back in political!

The Villages Florida LOLOLOLOL

:joke:
Old 04-22-2008, 02:12 AM
mcelheny

Chelsea,
Yep! :bigthumbsup:
Plus I know Barefoot and Beady. Really from what I can tell...a great group of women. :#1:
Old 04-22-2008, 02:26 AM
Sage

mcelheny,

How about sending Johnny a picture for your avatar? He makes us all look incredibly young and beautiful! Then you will never be invisible again!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.