horrible hair experiences

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Angry horrible hair experiences

I had really bad luck with perm service at Cal's Beauty Salon in Spanish Springs. After two months my hair is still unmanageable because it is badly burned. The stylist actually left the room without using a timer and obviously didn't return soon enough to avoid this problem. Good friend went for a hair coloring which is blotchy and again, very dried out and she too is not a happy camper. I am trying another salon and will be getting a very short cut in order to counter all my dry split ends.

Last edited by rsandstrom; 04-16-2009 at 07:35 AM. Reason: no longer relevent
Old 04-13-2009, 09:34 AM

You would do management a favor by showing them the results of your perm. They cannot correct their stylists errors and keep customers unless they are made aware of bad work.

I had a similar experience where my scalp was actually burned by the stylist who was not my usual hairdresser. This one failed to use the index card on file with the instructions for my specific hair type. (My stylist was out ill). I came back in to show the manager the damage and was given six months of scalp treatments and free cuts until it all grew out. I needed those scalp treatments because of the blistering. The girl to my amazement was not fired but was Retrained! and became more conscientious. I never let her do my hair though - one burning experience was enough.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:31 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

I agree with Sunny totally..The owner/manager should see the damage first hand..
I am surprised the other stylists didn't notice her negligence as it was happening..
I own a hair salon in the Pocono's..I am always aware of chemical work being done in my shop, and most of all the timers..

Do go see the owner/manager..They cannot correct the problem unless they see the results..Hopefully, this will not happen to another client...

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.