Insomnia

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Veteran member

It is really interesting how "modern" technology in many cases is really interfering with so many areas that are health related. Smart Meters, Higher HTZ phones, Cell phones, Microwaves all come to mind.

We keep forgetting that we are vibrational beings that need to keep our vibrations as "pure" as possible in order to maintain the optimum health of the body.

When I think about how porous the skin is, I shudder to think about all the "stuff" that gets through it both in concrete terms, like all the chemicals in the waters and vibrational terms, like the stuff in the airwaves. It really shows me how resilient we are, but I think that we take it so much for granted that we pay the price as we get older.

I fear for the younger generations who have been subjected to so much "stuff" from in utero and through their childhood. Only time will tell how much damage has been done especially in the next few years as they start to reproduce and reproduce.

It is hard to give up so many of our "conveniences" and for them they are considered necessities. Wish we could come up with better "mousetraps" that would be better over the long haul.

LW888
Old 02-21-2014, 06:37 PM

Here are some things I have used, Valarian root( stinky but works) Melitonin, l- tryptophan, camomile tea, sound cd from Brookstone. Try a new pillow, wear a face mask that allows eye lids to move,do not drink any caffeine after 7 pm.
Wearing yourself out by exercise before 3 pm. There are several over the counter MEDS in the drug store , try the ones that have the above mentioned ingredients. If all else fails talk to your MD for possible medical issues I.e. REM sleep problem, restless leg etc.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.