Kevin Bozadjian passed away

Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2015, 01:33 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Kevin Bozadjian passed away

Very sad to hear the passing of Kevin Bozadjian the owner of Bozadjian Salon. He was a very talented stylist and a very nice guy.
RIP Kevin, you will be missed.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 05-17-2015, 01:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Very sad to hear the passing of Kevin Bozadjian the owner of Bozadjian Salon. He was a very talented stylist and a very nice guy. RIP Kevin, you will be missed.
I agree, he was very talented and a genuinely nice guy. RIP Kevin.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Very sad to hear the passing of Kevin Bozadjian the owner of Bozadjian Salon. He was a very talented stylist and a very nice guy.
RIP Kevin, you will be missed.
I knew him well, actually my otherhalf and I knew him well, we had similar interests outside the hair dressing business. He was a gentle soul and his customers will miss him dearly. I loved the decor in his salon and could not wait to see what he came up with for Christmas. I wonder what will happen to his hair dressers, or where they will go. We can only hope that another talented hair dresser will take over his salon and keep it going in his name.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 05-19-2015, 06:44 AM
Gold member

Sad news indeed. Wonder what he passed from
Old 05-19-2015, 10:31 PM
Gold member

I read a comment posted by his sister on face book that a massive heart attack was cause of death.
So sad.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Kevin - Salon Bozadjian

I thought this might be of interest to Kevin's clients, especially to his winter resident clients.

Kevin was feeling "off" that day and called his housekeeper to come in. He did indeed have a massive heart attack in his home while she was there, so at least he was not alone! There was some talk of a toxicology report - I was told there were no problem with his report, it was clean, but his friends at the salon are annoyed that the implication was made. I can add that he was a heavy smoker (he had his fold up chair and ashtray in the corner outside and I often stood and talked to him while he smoked) and I guess he loved foods that are bad for you! RIP Kevin, you are not forgotten.

The salon will stay open with his name, his sister intends to run it with no changes for the time being. They evidently have a replacement for Kevin who will start shortly. For the time being, his clients are being handled by the existing hairdressers.

Kevin's "booth" is a memorial to him. Huge displays of flowers and cards, and a massive funeral arrangement in the front reception area. He was obviously much loved and will be missed by everyone.

As a footnote I should add that the atmosphere is very subdued, but time heals.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 05-30-2015, 08:03 PM
Dancing Thyme

Thank you Madelaine for the update. I was hoping to read something about the results on facebook, but haven't seen anything so far. Glad that someone was with him and that his sister will keep the salon going in his name. I didn't go to him for very long, maybe 3 or 4 months, but I know for a fact that he was a health-conscious, he worked out every day at the 24 hour fitness place in the Baylor strip mall (I think that's the name) and he was always talking to me about how he eats healthy and what health food stores I should go to to buy my foods and vitamins. I am very surprised that he smoked, I did not know that.

Such a nice guy and he will be missed.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.