The Lifestyle Lift, anyone had one?

Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Sage
Default Re: The Lifestyle Lift, anyone had one?

Awwwwww! You are all so wonderful !
,Thanks for the great advice, you really do make me feel like the nip and tuck may not be necessary , But if you see someone in the square looking a little like Gina Lolabridgada(sp?) with her nose in the air, Youll know I got impulsive! LOL

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Veteran member

does anyone else ever watch those "make-overs" on TV where they completely change the appearance of someone---plastic surgery, teeth, etc? I have to admit, I am in awe of the plastic surgeon's skill but don't think it is for me. Can't afford it, don't want the misery that is involved in the healing process, etc., so I will continue to sag, wrinkle and hopefully live to be quite old here in the Beautiful Villages. There are some benefits to the sagging--according to the great Phyllis Diller. "You can have a mammogram and a pedicure at the same time."!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhass
One more thing ladies..I have noticed that after I know someone for a while, they are beautiful and they don't change. I do not have any old, ugly friends. Are many of them wrinkled and heavy? It could be, but it's not something I really notice or think about.
If you have a negative, mean personality, then I do notice your appearance. So, my friends are all beautiful, vivacious, caring, nurturing, loving incredible human beings and not one of them needs anything lifted or tucked. They have no need to impress me. They already impress me.

Couldn't say it any better. I thought it was just my friends that looked so good. lol

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Old 09-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Sage

Sandy, Have you also noticed that the makeover candidates range from in their 20's-40's?
Old 09-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhass
Sandy, Have you also noticed that the makeover candidates range from in their 20's-40's?
You're right--I have noticed and most of the corrected problems were probably genetic and not due to age. Maybe "our age" would be too much of a challenge for them!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Gold member

When I first saw this thread I thought as Beady did "I thought somebody needed a ride to their TV visit to experience the Lifestyle. I really thought that."

Nonie you are such a dear and wonderful, genuine, warm and bubbly person. You make people laugh, smile and enjoy life more. I hope you can see that when you look in the mirror. We all do when we see you. You also have an inner child that you are free to let
loose. I admire all of these things about you.

I have friends, both male and female, who have used hemorrhoid creams to tighted up loose sagging skin. I no longer recall if it worked.

A cousin of Sid's had her breast enlarged and lifted when she was in her 70's - it was something she always wanted to do. She also slept in a round bed.

The idea of going through all that pain, discomfort and swelling is not for me.

I also agree with what Sam wrote - "One more thing ladies..I have noticed that after I know someone for a while, they are beautiful and they don't change. I do not have any old, ugly friends. Are many of them wrinkled and heavy? It could be, but it's not something I really notice or think about.

If you have a negative, mean personality, then I do notice your appearance. So, my friends are all beautiful, vivacious, caring, nurturing, loving incredible human beings and not one of them needs anything lifted or tucked. They have no need to impress me. They already impress me."

If you read what I posted under Girl Talk about a woman I admire - she let it all hang out and enjoyed every moment of her life.

HB

Old 09-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Sage

Simply beautiful HB,

Thankyou so much. ((((hugs))))

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:09 AM
Gold member

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS BACK TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND/SISTAH))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

HB
Old 09-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by nONIE View Post
Please pm me if you have, I need to ask a few questions. Good or bad experiences, Thanks!
I was at the Dermatologist and asked about the lifestyle lift. They also do cosmetic surgeries in the office and the lifestyle lift. They said the lift does not last very long, maybe two years, they have started discouraging folks from getting the lift. Better to spend a bit more for longer results. Also, depending on the amount of character that is in your face, you may end up only draping it and not smoothing it out. Also the lifts have actually been known to try and escape your face and you have to go back to have them tended to.
That's what I found out.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.