A real man is a woman’s best friend...

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Sage
Default A real man is a woman’s best friend...

He will never let her down. He will comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions. He will enable her to be confident, sexy, seductive and invincible …No, wait. Sorry. I’m thinking of wine. It’s wine that does all that. Never mind.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
He will never let her down. He will comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions. He will enable her to be confident, sexy, seductive and invincible …No, wait. Sorry. I’m thinking of wine. It’s wine that does all that. Never mind.
An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Straz View Post
An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
What she said......

Suzanne
Old 08-26-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
I totally agree!

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."
Old 08-26-2011, 09:01 AM
Gold member

Quote:
This is a mythical creature...
Old 08-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
"In vino veritas"
Old 08-27-2011, 05:12 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
"In vino veritas"
Amen to that!
Old 10-07-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Good one Jim!
Old 10-07-2011, 03:06 PM

My wife is and always has been my best friend! The best thing that God did was to create women. They train us subtely without our knowledge. I think they teach them in home ecc or something.LOL! My wife has made me a much better man just being with her. I thank God every time I look into her eyes. We have been married for 41 years and when I look at her I still see the same 18 year old that I married. Thank you for women!!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTPF View Post
My wife is and always has been my best friend! The best thing that God did was to create women. They train us subtely without our knowledge. I think they teach them in home ecc or something.LOL! My wife has made me a much better man just being with her. I thank God every time I look into her eyes. We have been married for 41 years and when I look at her I still see the same 18 year old that I married. Thank you for women!!

That made me smile!!! Nice!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:34 PM

Quote:
You are Blessed with her, and you spoke what your heart feels, and that makes you Blessed as well!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
She said "OK you can have the Carrol Shelby Street Legal."
Old 10-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Email Reported As Spam
Default A real man is a wife's best friend

Angiefox you been talking to my wife haven't you
Old 10-07-2011, 05:06 PM

That car would be nice! LOL! My wife has never denied me anything, stopped me from doing anything or going anywhere. I haven't with her either. They call that trust and love. She has never been on TOTV or will she ever see my posts. My wife knows how I feel, I tell her daily. She is also by far the best person that I have ever met. Which makes me an extremely lucky man.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.