Someone PLEASE tell me "its ok!"

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Dancing Thyme

Thanks Ladies I just started a diet yesterday, stop talking about ice cream... ummmmmmmm!

Jeanne (not Beannie) - I just joined the Wellness Center yesterday and they have a bunch of pricing opportunities. It goes from General Membership to Matinee Membership to Twilight Membership, and of course, different prices for singles and couples. The cheapest is Twilight Member for a single is $40 for a month. Hope this helps. If you want more specifics, let me know.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 08-21-2009, 06:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24 View Post
Nonie Macaroni! You're such a dear friend and I love you so much.... I can't let you suffer alone! I'm going to grab my Maple Nut as we speak!

Don't worry my sweetie, all will be well. The Universe is smiling on you saying "that treat was meant for you. You deserve it for all the hard work you've been doing."

Never fear Nonie, I'm going to get my gallon now.... hang on, dear friend, you'll never be alone!!! :
Thanks Chels, your a hell of a friend!!!! Count on me to help you out of your next jam too!!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:20 PM

nONIe, step away from the guilt, step away from the guilt. {>D
Old 08-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 08-21-2009, 07:45 PM
Veteran member

LOL LOL LOL Donna!!

Where did you get all those yummy desserts??

It's snack time girls....lets eat!!
Old 08-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Veteran member

You just need to get down here with us, and we can all work it off together. Maybe say, in a belly dancing class?
Old 08-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Julie

Donna you are evil!
Old 08-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Sage
Arrow Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nONIE View Post
Thanks Chels, your a hell of a friend!!!! Count on me to help you out of your next jam too!!
...I'm sorry... did you say JAM??? Yummmmmmmmmm!!!! Yes! We can split a pot of grape!!!
Old 08-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Sage

Miss Chelsea,

now how did I know you were gonna say that the minute I wrote the word "Jam"???? You and I have a 1 track mind g/f!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default You scream! I scream!

Nonie, it's OK.

Think of all that calcium to help your bones.

When I read your confession just now, I started wishing I could do the same thing. But there is no ice cream in the house.

In Cincinnati we have Graeter's. It has been around since 1870.

Next to the desk where I am writing this, I can see my Graeter's clock. That's right. My Graeter's clock. It is an exquisitely tacky piece of decor and I love it. There is a different flavor ice cream cone for each number.

This stuff is so good that for out-of-town company, I sometimes serve hot fudge sundaes made with Graeter's vanilla ice cream and Graeter's sauce, too. You can't come to Cincinnati without trying Graeter's. That is the law here.

Here is a link to their website. If you click on the ice cream cone and go to the next page, there is a place near the upper right that says, "See More." Click there and then scroll down and see the little ice cream cones with all the flavors, and you can click on them and make them bigger. My favorite is chocolate chip. If you click on that one, you will see how big the chocolate chips are.

Well, if you have read this far, you now know more than you ever wanted to know about Graeter's.......or do you? If you click around the website some more, you will find that you can have this stuff shipped to you.

http://www.graeters.com/

So Nonie, I understand completely. I am a weak woman when it comes to ice cream. And I cannot resist Graeter's. I know my way around ice cream, and this stuff has to be the best.

Aw c'mon, girls, just admit it. You know you want to have some of this stuff shipped to you wherever you are. Oprah has been known to do just that.

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 08-21-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Veteran member

Nonie,

I just read this and I'm sure you are over your guilt by now.

If not GET OVER IT!!

Chocolate Peanut Butter is also Robb's favorite, but right now he is on a Ben and Jerry's Magic Brownie kick. Robb always eats the entire pint. It drives him crazy that I can make my pint last for days. I prefer Ben and Jerry's New York Chocolate Chunk Fudge. Yummie!!
Old 08-21-2009, 11:44 PM
Sage
Smile Oh NOOOOOOOOOO Boomer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Nonie, it's OK.

Think of all that calcium to help your bones.

When I read your confession just now, I started wishing I could do the same thing. But there is no ice cream in the house.

In Cincinnati we have Graeter's. It has been around since 1870.

Next to the desk where I am writing this, I can see my Graeter's clock. That's right. My Graeter's clock. It is an exquisitely tacky piece of decor and I love it. There is a different flavor ice cream cone for each number.

This stuff is so good that for out-of-town company, I sometimes serve hot fudge sundaes made with Graeter's vanilla ice cream and Graeter's sauce, too. You can't come to Cincinnati without trying Graeter's. That is the law here.

Here is a link to their website. If you click on the ice cream cone and go to the next page, there is a place near the upper right that says, "See More." Click there and then scroll down and see the little ice cream cones with all the flavors, and you can click on them and make them bigger. My favorite is chocolate chip. If you click on that one, you will see how big the chocolate chips are.

Well, if you have read this far, you now know more than you ever wanted to know about Graeter's.......or do you? If you click around the website some more, you will find that you can have this stuff shipped to you.

http://www.graeters.com/

So Nonie, I understand completely. I am a weak woman when it comes to ice cream. And I cannot resist Graeter's. I know my way around ice cream, and this stuff has to be the best.

Aw c'mon, girls, just admit it. You know you want to have some of this stuff shipped to you wherever you are. Oprah has been known to do just that.

Boomer
Ms. Boomer!!! I am not happy with you at all! Not one little bit! The minute I bookmarked the Graeter's page, it was all over! Yes! SEND SOME came next, without batting an eye! This ice cream looks simply irresistible! So I didn't even try! Arghhhh!

Now you must come to TV and run 2 miles with me! Well, maybe just a block. Well, we can wave to each other..... sigh... seriously, thanks for the yummy new treat.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:33 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum8156 View Post
Now if you'd eaten it at midnight you'd be OK because midnight calories don't count (metabolism can't tell which day it is).
Also broken cookies don't count.
Anything you share with a friend doesn't count.
And anything you eat from someone else's plate at a restaurant doesn't count.
These are the rules from ancient times.
Also, calories don't count if you eat them while standing up at the kitchen counter. Another rule from ancient times.

Nonie, look on the positive side. Icecream is a good food. It keeps us plumped up so our skin won't wrinkle up like a prune.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:45 AM
Platinum member
Default Bernie

Poor Bernie - I hope this is the only dilemma you have to deal with. nONIE could want a German Shepard pup!!! On the other hand, you can always blame the dog for eating the ice cream.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:23 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Cool

Let's go girls....Come and get it>>>>>>>>The Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.