THRIFT SHOP shopping

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Default Thrift store list

Sign me up!!!! I am reading these posts with interest as I love bargain shopping. We close on our home in St. James on Monday and will come down the second week of July. I have LOTS of stuff to buy for our new home and intend to do a lot of bargain shopping from furniture to trinkets. Also need a washer and dryer.
Someone mentioned Second Hand Rose, I qualify for the name also because my name is Rose. Someone else mentioned 'Bargain Babes'.....I think that is short and cute.
Can't wait to meet you fun people.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:47 PM

I to enjoy bargain shopping. Nearlee New on 441 is also a great place for finding treasures, don't let the bus leave without me.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Gold member
Default Thrifty shopper

AT LAST!!! fellow kindred spirits who enjoy the thrill of the hunt while thrift store shopping. I have sorely missed those trips with gal pals in Virginia. Please include me in any thrift store shopping adventures. I am no longer able to drive a car, and would appreciate any car pooling offers.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:17 AM

Did this group get off the ground (or on the bus)??? I have been reading these posts with great interest. Have enjoyed doing this all my life!! Am closing on a house at the end of the month and will be a resident by Spring. This sounds like loads of fun and a great way to find bargains and friends at the same time!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 08:34 AM

How exciting to see so many others that have what my husband calls "an affliction" for thrift stores! In January Renningers has an amazing antique market - it's huge and people from all over the country unique stuff to sell. I think it's three days and around January the 18th. I hope I see you all there.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:06 AM

Where is Renningers???
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.