Wen hair products

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2015, 01:44 AM

I have been using Wen for a few years now and like it quite a lot. What works best for me is to shampoo my hair first with my regular shampoo, rinse it out and then while my hair is still really wet, use the Wen. I comb it through my hair with the Wen comb and leave the Wen shampoo in my hair while I am washing my body. Because my hair is really wet and clean from the first washing, the Wen works well for me. I also use the Wen comb when I am washing the Wen product out of my hair. This is what works best for me and it makes the Wen last longer. Good luck.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:23 AM
Location: Cedar lake Indiana, the village of Country Club Hills snowbird

In illinois wen products are sold at ulta beauty stores
Old 01-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Location: The woods of the UP of Michigan and the Village of Pinellas

Hate to tell my secrets, but now I use a shampoo that helps keep the yellowing color out of gray/white hair. Like "grannymaggie" after I shampoo with that special shampoo, I put a bit of Wen on as a conditioner while I finish the rest of my shower. Then just rinse at the end. I love Wen but I NEVER EVER want white hair with that yellowish color my grandmother used to have. Please Lord, don't let that happen !

I'd rather regret what I've done, than regret what I've left undone. Lucille Ball
Old 01-29-2015, 09:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap2415 View Post
So it may be good for fine straight hair...that I have been fighting with all my life...in short, typical, English hair?
Never heard it called that, but yes, I have that English hair that you describe (actually some English ancestry too so I guess that's where I got it from!), and I use WEN. Been using it for years and I love it! It gives my hair more body, lift, and fullness. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my hair since using it - never got that before. I also occasionally do what another poster suggested, which is to use another shampoo first and then the WEN - not always, but if my hair is particularly oily one day I will use the regular shampoo first, rinse, and then use WEN. My new alternative shampoo is CLEAR shampoo and I really like that as well.

BTW, I started using WEN after a co-worker of mine began using it. Her hair is completely different from mine - thick, naturally wavy, etc - and it made her hair look beautiful!! Just wanted to mention that for those of you with different hair types. Now what to do about frizzies and limp hair in high humidity weather?? I'm still trying to figure that one out myself!
Old 01-29-2015, 10:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbfleck View Post
In illinois wen products are sold at ulta beauty stores
Wow! That's good news. I know the Ulta stores around me do not carry it, nor can you get it from Ulta online. Currently I order it from QVC, but would love to be able to pick it up at the local Ulta store. I will inquire about that next time I'm there whether they will be carrying WEN in other Ulta's throughout the country. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 01-29-2015, 10:59 AM

Love the Wen products. Unless your hair is very long or extremely thick, you only have to use about 1/2 of the recommended product. I color my hair and it holds the color much longer than any other shampoo advertised for color. Highly recommend. QVC or Amazon is the best for pricing. Recommend you give it a try - everyone is different,
Old 01-30-2015, 09:31 PM
Location: Cedar lake Indiana, the village of Country Club Hills snowbird

Sorry wen products are not sold at ulta my mistake
Their sold at independent sephora stores.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.