Building a Golf Cart Garage

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2023, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laportjm View Post
I'm looking to potentially add a golf cart garage and have checked with ARC and would plan to talk to Sumter County if we were to build ourselves but would prefer maybe to hire it out. I have not seen very many contractors along the road lately but did see a sign for Advanced Construction. I called and provided what they asked but it has been going on 2 weeks and have heard no response. I'm reading the thread from years ago and not as pleased as what I would like to find.

Any suggestions on contractors for building a golf cart garage and
Has anyone recently hired Advanced Construction, which apparently they now do pools and spas as well.

Thank you.
We used Demetri Construction and were very happy
Old 11-21-2023, 03:48 PM

Quote:
I'm looking to potentially add a golf cart garage and have checked with ARC and would plan to talk to Sumter County if we were to build ourselves but would prefer maybe to hire it out. I have not seen very many contractors along the road lately but did see a sign for Advanced Construction. I called and provided what they asked but it has been going on 2 weeks and have heard no response. I'm reading the thread from years ago and not as pleased as what I would like to find.

Has anyone recently hired Advanced Construction, which apparently they now do pools and spas as well.

Thank you.
Advanced did our garage many years ago, and I think they've been here 20 years? Very happy with their work, it matches our home perfectly. We've recommended them many times over the years. Based on your post it seems like it's been 2 weeks for them to get back to you, I know everyone is busy. I'd give them a call to see what the holdup is, but I wouldn't hesitate using them if it's the same group of guys.
Old 11-21-2023, 06:29 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:

Thank you.
Hi, this is Advanced Construction! We are happy to build anyone a golf cart garage in The Villages, please call us at 352-205-4270 or via email at advancedcompanies@yahoo.com. We will come out to your home, meet with you to design your addition, and give you a free, no obligation estimate. We have been building additions and renovations in TV since 2000, and pools since 2006. Visit us online at Advanced Construction & Remodeling, LLC or Advanced Construction & Remodeling, for more information. Thank You!
Old 11-22-2023, 11:37 PM

Thank you everyone for your responses.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, garage, contractors, building

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.