One Day Garage Floors!

Closed Thread
Old 08-27-2022, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 13,782 Times in 5,278 Posts

The company has zero BBB reviews, zero Yelp reviews, and 32 Google reviews. 29 of the reviews are 5 star and 3 reviews are 1 star, but the company claims that the 1 star reviewers were never customers.

I would ask for contact information from a few bona fide customers before hiring the company.
Old 08-27-2022, 07:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
The Dale Carnegie Sales Model allows for a price discussion but not at the beginning. Establish interest ( that's been done), gather and provide information (appointment), and price to follow.
I agree. Apparently, the product, which is not epoxy, is more expensive, so they need to sell you on the idea of paying more money for their product than the standard epoxy coating.
Old 08-27-2022, 07:51 AM

Great opportunity to recommended other garage floor coating companies that service TV. Looking to get mine finished.
Thanks!
Old 08-27-2022, 08:48 AM
Default Searched for Innovated Concrete Coatings

Their address is 3147 Argent Blvd Suite 4, Ridgeland, SC 29936. Searched Better Business Bureau, they have no info concerning the name.
Old 08-27-2022, 08:54 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamley View Post
Their address is 3147 Argent Blvd Suite 4, Ridgeland, SC 29936. Searched Better Business Bureau, they have no info concerning the name.
They are listed on BBB with an A+ rating. However, there are no reviews or complaints. Here is the BBB link.

https://www.bbb.org/us/sc/ridgeland/...0403-236006700
Old 08-27-2022, 09:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I think the website is:

Innovativeconcretecoatings.com
That maybe the manufacture in South Carolina, but not this local guy.
Old 08-27-2022, 09:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
That maybe the manufacture in South Carolina, but not this local guy.
That is the name on his personal profile. It appears that the company is not just a manufacturer. They complete the projects in several states with mobile crews, not necessarily with local workers. The OP may or may not be a Villager, or even local.
Old 08-27-2022, 09:55 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpInnovative View Post
Looking to upgrade your ugly, dirty stained garage floor into a beautiful floor with easy maintenance? Well give us a call, we can transform your garage floor in just one day!
Innovative Concrete Coatings will give you garage floor that everyone will be talking about! 15 year warranty, it will not peel or flake off your floor.
Do you require any payment in advance of the work being performed?

Do you accept a credit card transaction for the project?
Old 08-27-2022, 09:57 AM

I did not think this was an advertisement section. I thought it was more of a whine and complain section 🤣
But numerous people has asked for an estimate and they won’t give an estimate. You have to have a square foot price roughly ? but you won’t see it over the Internet but do you want to have people ask you questions. There’s lots of people who do garage floors. With that said I have no idea about this company but I have an issue with anybody who won’t give me an estimate
Old 08-27-2022, 10:04 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,800 Times in 736 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jparsoneau@aol.com View Post
I did not think this was an advertisement section. I thought it was more of a whine and complain section ������
But numerous people has asked for an estimate and they won’t give an estimate. You have to have a square foot price roughly ? but you won’t see it over the Internet but do you want to have people ask you questions. There’s lots of people who do garage floors. With that said I have no idea about this company but I have an issue with anybody who won’t give me an estimate
They will give you an estimate, make an appointment! They can assess your project and you can assess them. Geez, is it that hard?
Old 08-27-2022, 10:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,446 Times in 2,278 Posts

You guys are too much. I bet most of you aren't even in the market to get your garage floors done. You just want to bust someone's balls.

You will find very few contractors that will provide a quote when there are variables involved. Size varies. Preparation varies. Product type may vary. Any contractor would be silly to give a price without seeing the job. Then let's say he popsts a price now and in a year someone new expects that price to still be good?

If you're actually serious about getting your floors done you will call several contractors. Have them out to let them explain their process. Give you references. It's your chance to vet them and get a feel to see if they're a good match for your needs.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 08-27-2022, 10:26 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Location: We are located in Summerfield FL and run from home based business (Until we find a Store Front.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
Just a standard 2 car garage, ball park estimate for pics shown
Thank you for asking, all projects are different so we don’t ballpark any pricing. We prefer to come out for a free estimate and talk with you about our product and the difference between what we use versus epoxy, then do a concrete evaluation on you project, discuss color selections and then give you an estimate for the project. That estimate is good for one year and the estimate will be the actual price of the job when it gets done. Can I schedule you for a free estimate?
Old 08-27-2022, 10:35 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Location: We are located in Summerfield FL and run from home based business (Until we find a Store Front.)
Default Estimate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jparsoneau@aol.com View Post
I did not think this was an advertisement section. I thought it was more of a whine and complain section ������
We do give estimates in person when we can see the project. It you can tell me the hardness of you concrete and also what the moisture content is in your concrete as well as if you have any cracking or pitting that needs to be repaired or battery acid damage from a golf cart that will need to be neutralized before the work can be done. All these things can change the price. The company’s that will give you pricing site unseen will 100% give you a floor that will fail! We are a professional company doing professional installations with a 15 year warranty. If you can’t have us come out to give you a FREE ESTIMATE then you probably are not serious about getting the floor done anyway.
Old 08-27-2022, 10:39 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom52 View Post
If the floor is currently unpainted but has some oil stains, what is required to prep the floor?
Hello, Thank you for reaching out, we grind every floor to prep for install so oil stains are no problem. We offer free estimates!
Old 08-27-2022, 10:44 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
The company has zero BBB reviews, zero Yelp reviews, and 32 Google reviews. 29 of the reviews are 5 star and 3 reviews are 1 star, but the company claims that the 1 star reviewers were never customers.

I would ask for contact information from a few bona fide customers before hiring the company.
Look us up on Facebook Innovative Concrete Coatings (our original location) Innovative Concrete Coatings
And our new location serving Ocala and The Villages

We are a 100% legit company that is opening a second location serving The Villages……. Follow our Facebook page and watch us grow and see our work
Closed Thread

Tags
floor, garage, day, give, talking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.