One Day Garage Floors!

Closed Thread
Old 08-27-2022, 10:49 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Location: We are located in Summerfield FL and run from home based business (Until we find a Store Front.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamley View Post
Their address is 3147 Argent Blvd Suite 4, Ridgeland, SC 29936. Searched Better Business Bureau, they have no info concerning the name.
That is correct our original location is in Ridgeland SC and we will be getting and office near The Villages for our second Location, Im Starting it like the Hilton Head Island SC location, we will work out of a Storage unit until we find the right location for an office here in The Villages.
Old 08-27-2022, 11:10 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Location: We are located in Summerfield FL and run from home based business (Until we find a Store Front.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
Agree, why advertise without some idea what the work costs.

You also should say how long you're in biz?
Do U have a website?
Who's the manufacturer of paint?
How many have you done in TV.
What's the actual company name?

Answering these questions will get you credibility.
Our original location is in Ridgeland South Carolina, been in business for 3 years and have grown that company to 4 install crews running 5 days a week, we decided wed like to open a second location in the villages.
We do have a website,
innovativeconcretecoatings.com
We don’t use paint or epoxy we use a Polyurea base and Polyaspartic topcoat and we are a Authorized Dealer and Certified Installer of Penntek Industrial Coatings.
We are just opening this location which is why I don’t have an office here yet (working out of a storage unit) we are looking for the right location for our office.
The actual name is in the post Innovative Concrete Coatings.

These are normally the questions we talk about at the estimate. All estimates are free and not a waste of our time. We look forward to growing our client list here in The Villages and sowing everyone why we have grown so quickly in our original location, its all about having the best concrete coatings back with the best warranty in the industry.

John
Old 08-27-2022, 11:23 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronwinger View Post
Not sure if it is against the rules or not but, "One Day garage Floors" was enough title to draw me in. If I was not curious or interested, I could of went on to the next post. Any way, I agree, I do not know why folks selling a service of this matter can not give a ball park non committal estimate. It could be a $500 spread but, it may be enough not to waist their time or ours. We all know they have a base price per sq.foot, that they work from. Maybe, they could come on and explain. Over the years, I have come to the conclusion that the cost is usually very high if the seller does not place a price. Do not misunderstand me, of course, there are services that cannot and should not give an estimate without being on site.
Well we are absolutely one that shouldn’t be giving ball park pricing as we use a product that we need to know information that you wouldn’t be able to give us, here are just a few, the hardness of your concrete, what’s the moisture content of your individual concrete and any pitting or cracks to be repaired, battery acid staining that need to be Neutralized before install? Without knowing the answer to these questions I cannot give you a fair and accurate estimate. All these things tell me what I need to do to prep and install your floor so I don’t have any failure and can honor our 15 year warranty on your floor. So this is why we need to set up an appointment with any of our potential clients to give them the correct price and information about our product so is not confused with other products like epoxy floors.
Old 08-27-2022, 11:27 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
Do you require any payment in advance of the work being performed?

Do you accept a credit card transaction for the project?
Thank you for reaching out to us, we don’t require any deposits to do work, payment in full is due when the project has been completed. We do accept credit cards for payments. Hope Ive answered all your questions and you can call us if you’d like to schedule a free estimate 352-913-1547
Old 08-27-2022, 11:30 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy and Ed View Post
I guess I don’t know the “rules” on TOTV yet. I didn’t know one could use it to directly peddle or discuss products and services like this. That being said, why is it that with all the floor plans published it seems to be impossible to get a ballpark estimated range of how much a project would cost. Ya know “is it bigger than a breadbox” estimate? A basic job without the embedded Diamond dust? Just asking.
The OP pays for the privilege of promoting his business.
Old 08-27-2022, 11:32 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
That maybe the manufacture in South Carolina, but not this local guy.
Our original location is in South Carolina, This is our new second location here in The Villages. We are currently looking for an office location near/in The Villages. Until we find one we are running the company out of a storage unit for all our product and equipment to do the work. You can follow us on Facebook and see our work and watch us grow!

Old 08-27-2022, 11:36 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
That is the name on his personal profile. It appears that the company is not just a manufacturer. They complete the projects in several states with mobile crews, not necessarily with local workers. The OP may or may not be a Villager, or even local.
Thank you, we are local as this is our second location to open (Newly Opened) our original location is based in South Carolina. We will use local employees at The Villages location. Eventually we are hoping to expand our brand in several States across the United States.
Old 08-27-2022, 01:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,172 Times in 441 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You guys are too much. I bet most of you aren't even in the market to get your garage floors done. You just want to bust someone's balls.

You will find very few contractors that will provide a quote when there are variables involved. Size varies. Preparation varies. Product type may vary. Any contractor would be silly to give a price without seeing the job. Then let's say he popsts a price now and in a year someone new expects that price to still be good?

If you're actually serious about getting your floors done you will call several contractors. Have them out to let them explain their process. Give you references. It's your chance to vet them and get a feel to see if they're a good match for your needs.
Soooo, why can't the estimate vary (ex. $3000 to $5,000)
how difficult would that be????
Old 08-27-2022, 02:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,306 Times in 4,316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy and Ed View Post
I guess I don’t know the “rules” on TOTV yet. I didn’t know one could use it to directly peddle or discuss products and services like this. That being said, why is it that with all the floor plans published it seems to be impossible to get a ballpark estimated range of how much a project would cost. Ya know “is it bigger than a breadbox” estimate? A basic job without the embedded Diamond dust? Just asking.
Because they don't know if your home has a standard or "stretched" garage, how much prep is needed before painting...

If you give a "ball park", or "range", you can guarantee that only the lower number will be heard and it it comes in higher, the now disgruntled customer will be on this sight in a flash, trashing the vendor for up-charging him...

-Tom Petty
Old 08-27-2022, 02:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You guys are too much. I bet most of you aren't even in the market to get your garage floors done. You just want to bust someone's balls.

You will find very few contractors that will provide a quote when there are variables involved. Size varies. Preparation varies. Product type may vary. Any contractor would be silly to give a price without seeing the job. Then let's say he popsts a price now and in a year someone new expects that price to still be good?

If you're actually serious about getting your floors done you will call several contractors. Have them out to let them explain their process. Give you references. It's your chance to vet them and get a feel to see if they're a good match for your needs.
Yup. They are just proving what I just posted...

Except none of them have even contacted the poor guy...

-Tom Petty
Old 08-27-2022, 02:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,579 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
You might think your floor is in great shape, but you may require a complete grinding. If one doesn’t want an in person accurate quote, then just figure whatever $$ you want to spend, and that would be a great ballpark range. I would never expect any company to just guess on anything done at our house, but that’s just me.
Old 08-27-2022, 02:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Because the customer will only hear the $3,000 number...

If it comes in higher, they'll say, "But you said $3,000!!!"

Then, they'll proceed to trash the business here and on NextDoor...

-Tom Petty
Old 08-27-2022, 03:56 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Agree, why advertise without some idea what the work costs.

You also should say how long you're in biz?
Do U have a website?
Who's the manufacturer of paint?
How many have you done in TV.
What's the actual company name?

Answering these questions will get you credibility.
Go to his "Public View Profile" here on ToV
Old 08-27-2022, 03:59 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Ok. Between $1 and $10,000. Hows that.
Old 08-27-2022, 04:16 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
They need to know information that you wouldn’t be able to give us, here are just a few, The square footage, the hardness of your concrete, what’s the moisture content of your individual concrete and any pitting or cracks to be repaired, battery acid staining that need to be Neutralized before install?
Closed Thread

Tags
floor, garage, day, give, talking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.