One Day Garage Floors!

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2022, 12:42 AM

My epoxy floor cost $2.20/ft2. If I were a betting man, I'd guess that Innovative Concrete Coatings are $4-$8/ft2. They look nicer than my floor, but I have an 1100 ft2 garage and if I knew in advance that they were in the range of $4-$8 I wouldn't waste my time getting a quote. On the other hand, if they were $1/ft2 I'd have them over in a heartbeat for a quote for my other garage. I just don't expect it's that cheap so I'm not going to bother making an appointment.

I'm surprised they can't even give a best case scenario cost for a given size garage or even the median cost. They probably don't do it for marketing reasons, unless they are so new at this they actually don't have enough data.
Old 08-28-2022, 01:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Don’t you love the bashing of a new business? Is it the heat, aging clientele, or Just so bored, or let me speculate how much their service costs, which must be too expensive for my budget

As one poster has stated, most who are complaining, have no interest in the service, just trying to convince others it’s too expensive to call and get an in person quote.

Guess we are little different, I don’t mind spending money on quality, and would never Assume a business is too expensive, without speaking with them personally. Call them don’t call them, but lack of knowledge gives zero information.
Old 08-28-2022, 05:38 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
The Dale Carnegie Sales Model allows for a price discussion but not at the beginning. Establish interest ( that's been done), gather and provide information (appointment), and price to follow.
Yeah, but is that any way to win friends and influence people??
Old 08-28-2022, 07:30 AM
Default Fioor

Okay, I would say almost 90% of the garages in TV are the same size if you have a two car and golf cart garage, I’m sure they can say what past customers paid.
Old 08-28-2022, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxdog View Post
Okay, I would say almost 90% of the garages in TV are the same size if you have a two car and golf cart garage, I’m sure they can say what past customers paid.
OP says new to TV, so far, unless I have missed reviews, there may not be any clients to who like to review or just don’t waste their time on TOTV. Word of mouth used to carry much of the influence on this site, now you only get those who choose to bash new companies without any evidence of experience.
Any review with posts of less than 10 posts, don’t count for me
Old 08-28-2022, 09:05 AM
Sage

Well he answered the questions posted satisfactorily about his biz.
Old 08-28-2022, 11:21 AM
Default Floor Coatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpInnovative View Post
Looking to upgrade your ugly, dirty stained garage floor into a beautiful floor with easy maintenance? Well give us a call, we can transform your garage floor in just one day!
Innovative Concrete Coatings will give you garage floor that everyone will be talking about! 15 year warranty, it will not peel or flake off your floor.
I have an Epoxy Coated garage floor that is starting to chip-away in spots. Do you do repairs? It's less than seven years.
Old 08-28-2022, 03:03 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bioman419 View Post

I have an Epoxy Coated garage floor that is starting to chip-away in spots. Do you do repairs? It's less than seven years.
Yes, I want to know that also. Can the vendor answer and explain the process his company would use to restore an epoxy-coated floor?
Closed Thread

Tags
floor, garage, day, give, talking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.