Adult Watch Program

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2022, 11:35 PM
Editor
Default Adult Watch Program

The Adult Watch Program is a free program. Residents can request to receive a call at a designated time of day and sometimes more than once per day. The frequency of calls is determined by the resident requesting the phone calls. Some residents request to be called every day. Some request a call on Mondays,

More...
Old 01-14-2022, 06:23 AM
Default volunteer position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gazette View Post
The Adult Watch Program is a free program. Residents can request to receive a call at a designated time of day and sometimes more than once per day. The frequency of calls is determined by the resident requesting the phone calls. Some residents request to be called every day. Some request a call on Mondays,

More...
Does anyone know if this is a volunteer position? I would like to offer help of this nature, either paid or volunteer. Is there a phone number I could call to get started in such a position? Thank you in advance for any help in this direction.
Old 01-14-2022, 07:02 AM

I’ll bet if you call Community Watch at 352-753-0550 they could answer your questions
Old 01-14-2022, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswirs View Post
Does anyone know if this is a volunteer position? I would like to offer help of this nature, either paid or volunteer. Is there a phone number I could call to get started in such a position? Thank you in advance for any help in this direction.

The adult watch program is a wonderful program that is run by Community Watch. On the assigned days the dispatchers make calls to the residents that sign up for the program. In the event that the dispatcher can not make contact with a resident by phone, they will dispatch a patrol driver to the resident's home in order to attempt to make contact. If the patrol driver is unable to make contact with the resident then local law enforcement will be asked to conduct a wellness check.

This is only one of the great programs that are offered by the community watch and they have positions open every few months.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.