Interesting read....

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2021, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseycasebeer View Post
Interesting, and potentially a broad topic.
One issue that I’m trying to follow is the newly(?) developed mRNA feature in Covid 19 Moderna & Pfizer vaccines.
Dr Robert Malone (mRNA developer) has suggested there may be some serious down-the-road realities with mRNA use. Something known as “spike protein’s” seem to be the biggest concern.
Any comments?
Just to put this in perspective, research on mRNA vaccines have been ongoing since the 1950s. COVID vaccines have been given to dogs annually for years. To my knowledge, spike proteins are present in all coronaviruses.
Get facts about vaccines and viruses from reliable sources.
Doc Templeton, DVM, PhD, DABT
Old 12-17-2021, 09:29 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlcooper70 View Post
You might be better off waiting before you panic. "Likely" is not definitive for one thing. And secondly, it was the binder chemical for Teflon that was the problem - and only when the Teflon has been scratched through was that binder chemical exposed to the food. Best advice is to keep your immune system strong - perhaps by resisting worrying about stuff that may or may not be a problem. These articles about "likely" problems are meant to create fear. That's our media. Sorry.
Yep, the sky is falling!
Old 12-17-2021, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brondrisek View Post
To Kill A Mockingbird. I read it as a young girl and as a person who was completely unaware of life outside my world. It shocked me and opened my eyes. I’m grateful.
What??? Posting to wrong thread??
Old 12-17-2021, 09:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,929 Times in 1,113 Posts

Lucky for me I’ve never cooked and don’t have any pots or pan .
Old 12-17-2021, 09:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterflower View Post
Over the target...big pharma does not care about your health...only their shareholders..follow the money trail.
and I'm no so sure that they care that much about their shareholders....
Old 12-17-2021, 10:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,525 Times in 3,111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseycasebeer View Post
Interesting, and potentially a broad topic.
One issue that I’m trying to follow is the newly(?) developed mRNA feature in Covid 19 Moderna & Pfizer vaccines.
Dr Robert Malone (mRNA developer) has suggested there may be some serious down-the-road realities with mRNA use. Something known as “spike protein’s” seem to be the biggest concern.
Any comments?
1. It's not "newly" anything, the technology has been around for a couple of decades.

2. The vaccine itself is almost two years old now.

3. The "spike proteins" scare was been thoroughly debunked a year ago. The only people who still believe that's a "thing" to be concerned about are people who believe everything Breitbart tells them and doesn't ever listen to, read, or watch any actual licensed medical professionals or research scientists of bona-fide valid clinical studies.
Old 12-17-2021, 11:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,673 Times in 1,507 Posts
Default Except,

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
What about restaurants or homes where you have had a cooked meal???😱😱😱
Old 12-17-2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLTempleton View Post
Just to put this in perspective, research on mRNA vaccines have been ongoing since the 1950s. COVID vaccines have been given to dogs annually for years. To my knowledge, spike proteins are present in all coronaviruses.
Agree!! Plus the new human vaccine may become a new avenue for cancer treatments/ cures. Research is underway!!
Old 12-17-2021, 12:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,914 Times in 4,142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLTempleton View Post
So, according to this post, some veterinarian is a "reliable source" for information on human vaccines and viruses???

How reliable---let's see, "research on mRNA vaccines have been ongoing since the 1950s." Quite interesting since messenger RNA itself wasn't discovered until the 1960's and research into using it as a vaccine wasn't started until 20-30 years later.

I hope THAT puts it "in perspective"
Old 12-17-2021, 12:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 7,383 Times in 2,521 Posts

The only thing Dr Robert Malone discovered was Dr Robert Malone.
The man is a kook!
Old 12-17-2021, 02:53 PM

The studies to date are inconclusive and relate to the reagents used to make Teflon, not Teflon itself. Read the article from the American Cancer Society

Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA), Teflon, and Related Chemicals
Old 12-17-2021, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoMan View Post
The source, Yahoo News, borrowing from USA Today, is alarmist and uses numbers in a less than fair way. The amount of this stuff in a factory that makes it or in a town water supply where the chemical is seeping in from factory runoff is wildly higher and more dangerous than in water that has a few parts per trillion of the chemical.

The article says, “In 2016, the EPA created an advisory level for the chemical in drinking water of no more than 70 parts per trillion (ppt). But Bartell’s calculations showed that somebody drinking the chemical at that amount for a decade faced a 16% higher risk of developing kidney cancer than someone drinking none.” But put that in perspective. That does NOT mean that 16% of those who have it in their water supply will get kidney cancer. About one person in 4,224 people per year gets kidney cancer. About one in 14,000 people DIE of kidney cancer per year. So more than two-thirds of those who get it survive it. So, it’s 16% more than one in 4,224.

Of course, people continue to eat rice, much of which has a small amount of arsenic in it that stays in the system. People continue to eat seafood that lives by filtering impurities from sea water. They continue to eat top-of-the-food-chain fish that may have poisonous mercury in it, or other chemicals. They continue to use herbal supplements that can poison them.

If you are worried about this, get rid of any cookware that has peeling Teflon coating, and don’t use metal on Teflon while cooking or cleaning. Or, switch to cast iron or stainless steel (or is stainless steel problematic these days?) Maybe get rid of your car if it has chrome on it, as chromium in your bloodstream can poison you.

Consider this: About 14,000 people per year in this country die of kidney cancer. In the past 11 weeks, 100,000 Americans died of Covid, nearly all of them unvaccinated.
Years ago, you heard of the toxic waste in our water from leakage from chemical plants, chemicals add into our food, hormones to make fatter meats, chicken, veg's. Our water that IS approved to drink, is still to loaded for me. I have an OSMOSIS system for drinking... You just have to be educated enough to be 'selective' on your foods (whole foods) pure water, no heating plastic in microwaves... its out there...

Last edited by Rose Ann Vinci Igoe; 12-17-2021 at 05:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-17-2021, 08:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,089 Times in 2,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
That’s even worse, if you cook for yourself you are in control. When you eat all your meals out, God only knows what you’re actually eating or how it’s prepared. Do you think the people preparing your food give a rats a$$ weather or not it’s healthy for you?
Old 12-18-2021, 04:20 AM
Default Wake up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedie View Post
Agree!! Plus the new human vaccine may become a new avenue for cancer treatments/ cures. Research is underway!!
Really - if the vaccine is so safe( NO ONE -DOCTORS - Scientists- microbiologists etc.) have any idea about long term effects. If it is so safe why is it being forced on us under an emergency exception and no one IS allowed tO SUE the drug companies, the government etc..
Old 12-18-2021, 06:23 AM
Default Teflon

If you want a good understanding of Teflon, suggest you watch the movie “Dark Waters”
It’s a true story and an eye opener.
Closed Thread

Tags
reporting, thing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.