Maintenance will cause dog park closures this February

Old 01-31-2024, 01:20 PM
Editor
Default Maintenance will cause dog park closures this February

The following dog parks will experience closures due to maintenance: The schedule may be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances.

More...
Old 02-01-2024, 06:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,665 Times in 1,523 Posts

No problem. I want to invite everyone to bring their dogs over to my neighbor's property where they can romp and defecate at will. They have a dog, so I am sure they won't mind. After all, they use everyone else's lawn so I am sure they will welcome your dog's company. Share and share alike, right?
Old 02-01-2024, 08:45 AM
Default During the closures please use the following

The new removal method img_0273-jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gazette View Post
The following dog parks will experience closures due to maintenance: The schedule may be adjusted due to unforeseen circumstances.

More...
Old 02-01-2024, 09:02 AM

What kind of maintenance can you. do to a dog park???!!!
What they should really do is have a separate village or villages just for dog owners.
What I really don't understand are people with multiple dogs! One is too many; two or three are unsanitary and disgusting.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:17 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCdaze View Post
What they should really do is have a separate village or villages just for dog owners.
What I really don't understand are people with multiple dogs! One is too many; two or three are unsanitary and disgusting.
I have 3. judge away.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:16 AM
Default Consider yourself judged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilR View Post
I have 3. judge away.
Well Phil, according to recently updated guidelines you are unsanitary and disgusting!

Based on my personal observations I'd bet you live a better life since you have 3 of the happiest critters on earth living with you.

They never get mad at you, they are always glad to see you come home, they will comfort you when you're down, they encourage you to be more active, they will love you unconditionally, they improve mental health.

They do stink, poop, slobber, sniff crotches/butts and shed but who among us doesn't?

Last edited by LeRoySmith; 02-02-2024 at 08:59 AM.
Old 02-02-2024, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUCdaze View Post
Dogs give us unconditional love.

The truly sad part is, you do not even grasp the depth of deprivation of your own life's experience without dogs in your life.
Old 04-10-2024, 04:05 PM
Default Dog parks maintenance

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gazette View Post

More...
There are signs on numerous dog parks about closures for maintenance. I thought you could find just about any information on TOTV yet only thing I can find concerning this is about February 2024…. it’s now April ? Anyone know where I might find this info? no need to reply from the dog hater we got your message from your last post and don’t need reminding ! Yes, there are a few nasty OLD people that you will run across on occasion here too!
KITY - keep it to yourself !
Thanks
Old 04-10-2024, 04:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,415 Times in 2,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickim View Post
There are signs on numerous dog parks about closures for maintenance. I thought you could find just about any information on TOTV yet only thing I can find concerning this is about February 2024…. it’s now April ? Anyone know where I might find this info? no need to reply from the dog hater we got your message from your last post and don’t need reminding ! Yes, there are a few nasty OLD people that you will run across on occasion here too!
Thanks
The Villages Dog Parks Updated 4/3/2024

In our efforts to keep the recreation facilities in optimal condition, the following Villages Dog Parks will not open until 9:00am one day per week due to maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the recreation center listed below.
Atlas Canine Park, Wednesday; Rohan Recreation at 352-674-8400
Brinson/Perry Dog Park, Wednesday; SeaBreeze Recreation at 352-750-2488
Dudley Canine Park, Monday; Fenney Recreation at 352-674-8460
Paradise Dog Park, Thursday; Paradise Recreation at 352-753-0637
Rupert Canine Park, Thursday; Riverbend Recreation at 352-674-8455
Homestead Dog Park, Thursday; Homestead Recreation at 352-674-1971
Richmond Dog Park, Wednesday; Lake Okahumpka Recreation at 352-674-1887

For more info : Village Community Development Districts
Old 04-10-2024, 04:35 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
No problem. I want to invite everyone to bring their dogs over to my neighbor's property where they can romp and defecate at will. They have a dog, so I am sure they won't mind. After all, they use everyone else's lawn so I am sure they will welcome your dog's company. Share and share alike, right?
Send location!
Old 04-10-2024, 04:50 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,556 Times in 423 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickim View Post
Thanks
Right? The freaking title of the post says Feb. 2 months ago. Yet the post only crowd who don't read are going nuts. OH! OH! Let me hit that reply button before I even read!
I'll never in my life understand how so many uneducated people managed to save their money to live here. Sometimes you just have to say, I can read it to you, but I don't have the crayons to help you understand it.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.