Voter Fraud in The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2022, 05:10 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to angloam

Yet, what about Cynthia Mason, a Black lady, who thought she had the right to vote. Texas sent Her to Five Years in Prison for Trying? Also, another Black woman, Pamela Moses, sentenced to six years in prison over voting error? Then there’s another Black lady, Havis Rogers facing the same fate. Yet, in North Carolina Mark Meadows, former White House Chief of Staff just got struck off voter rolls as that state investigates allegations that he committed voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Old 04-15-2022, 05:31 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,778 Times in 3,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by angloam View Post
Yet, what about Cynthia Mason, a Black lady, who thought she had the right to vote. Texas sent Her to Five Years in Prison for Trying?
Your role model was a convicted felon at the time (& still is).

Old 04-15-2022, 05:35 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrprez View Post
No. It isn’t right. Did you not read the part where I said those two deserve everything they have coming to them or do you simply read what fits your narrative? A crime is a crime.

This country is now aiding and abetting the illegal vote by allowing mail in ballots (not absentee) without proper signatures verification. Why do I have to identify myself prior to casting my vote in person? I should just sit at home with a stack of blank ballots and a phone book and vote all day long. This country is circling the drain and the current administration has their hand on the flush handle.
Signatures ARE checked on vote by mail ballots.
Old 04-15-2022, 05:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,277 Times in 4,297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAM+6 View Post
Sitting at home with a stack of blank ballots and a phone book". Sorry but that's not the way it works. One has to apply for a mail in ballot ,Same as absentee, signature is checked and address is verified . The application also has a scan, just like getting on an airplane. If everything is confirmed , one ballot is sent out , also having a scan. About a week later, person can call a designated number to verify that their ballot has been received.
More than a few states sent out mail in ballots "en masse", due to the pandemic...

They were left at apartment buildings, shrink wrapped, on top of the mail box...

One such case...

DC Residents Concerned After Mail-In Ballots Left Unsecured by Carrier – NBC4 Washington

-Tom Petty
Old 04-15-2022, 05:39 AM
Veteran member

The Voter”fraud” is in fact the states that allowed violation of their election laws and the unconstitutional states Supreme courts allowing it to happen under the deception of the pandemic. Vote harvesting unmanned voter ballot deposit boxes , blanket mailing of ballots to everyone listed on outdated states voter registration. We will never have an honest election as long as states allow early voting,undocumented absentee voting , extended voting times. The accurate true voting will be every voter with picture casting votes on Election Day only. States must purge and update voter rolls.
Old 04-15-2022, 05:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinSE View Post
Well, nothing political about this thread - hmmm...
Then stop making it political!

-Tom Petty
Old 04-15-2022, 05:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by angloam View Post
Yet, what about Cynthia Mason, a Black lady, who thought she had the right to vote. Texas sent Her to Five Years in Prison for Trying? Also, another Black woman, Pamela Moses, sentenced to six years in prison over voting error? Then there’s another Black lady, Havis Rogers facing the same fate. Yet, in North Carolina Mark Meadows, former White House Chief of Staff just got struck off voter rolls as that state investigates allegations that he committed voter fraud in the 2020 election.
whataboutism - Google Search

-Tom Petty
Old 04-15-2022, 05:49 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutmama View Post
Signatures ARE checked on vote by mail ballots.
Nope!

Pennsylvania ballots can'''t be tossed out over voters''' signatures, court says

Georgia only does a sampling...

A Warning on Georgia’s Signature Match - WSJ

-Tom Petty
Old 04-15-2022, 06:00 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,522 Times in 628 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinSE View Post
You are right, two men committed a crime (committing a crime is certainly abusing a right), the woman attempted to commit a crime and when told she couldn't she peacefully left. That is a BIG difference, she did NOT commit a crime. Isn't voting in multiple states supposed to be part of the "big steal"?

So if a couple million people voted twice (for Trump btw) that is okay, because it is just "abusing a right". I mean, it if is okay for two, why not more?
This post is definitely NOT political or BS. Not
Old 04-15-2022, 06:11 AM

Mark Meadows and his wife also voted twice. Now he should know better….
Old 04-15-2022, 06:16 AM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi

welcome to free press and censorship cancellation algorism program If you say any comment that is contrary to the left position, they will cancel you comment or not print it.. They call that transparency free speech. I hope this comment is not cancelled. Most of social media's platform is bias about any reports that is negative narratives having to do with the left even if it is true. You go back 3 years you will find a great deal of treads that were censored or not reported because they were negative about the left position on government, disease, financial , war, social, and many political policies. Florida has one of the best and true reporting press and political leaders in USA.
Old 04-15-2022, 06:16 AM
Default It was in the Sun

Recheck your past issues of the Sun. The article on voter fraud was in there. They even added the part where only 2 of the charged 4 voter fraud people admitted they did vote twice. Each paid $250 as a fine. One was a registered republican and one had no party affiliation. Not a productive use of police and justice money going after voter fraud if it is spread out fairly evenly over the political views.
Old 04-15-2022, 06:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall22204 View Post
After the 2020 election the GOP screamed voter fraud and tried to over turn the election. The ONLY voter fraud discovered is GOP voters breaking the law.
Voter fraud should carry a mandatory sentence. White GOP voters get away by saying " its only a few votes" well they add up. This is disgusting and double standard.
Interesting viewpoint since about 99% of multiple votes and 100% of the dead vote go the other way
Old 04-15-2022, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grill Meister View Post
I just read the headlines from the Orlando newspaper that two Villagers had admitted voter fraud in the 2020 elections but will not serve any jail time. I am not a subscriber to the Orlando newspaper and, therefore, was unable to read any of the details. I am a little disappointed that there has been no mention in the DAILY SUN nor in Talk of The Villages.

Can someone fill us in on who the Villagers are and the circumstances involved in the fraudulent voting.
Sorry to disappoint but the story appeared at least twice in the Sun. First when they were arrested and once when the plea deal was made. One a republican and one NPA.
Old 04-15-2022, 06:22 AM
Veteran member

Well, at least it wasn’t like some counties around Philadelphia where there were more votes than there were registered voters.
Closed Thread

Tags
villagers, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.