Discover Your Perfect Ride at Hidden Creek Golf Carts!

Old 03-14-2024, 07:06 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Discover Your Perfect Ride at Hidden Creek Golf Carts!

Discover Your Perfect Ride at Hidden Creek Golf Carts!
Looking for a new electric golf cart that can be driven anywhere in The Villages? Look no further than Hidden Creek Golf Carts. With 4 locations providing new Evolution Electric Vehicles and our newest location in Wildwood, you are almost guaranteed to find what you are looking for.
Whether you are seeking a 2-passenger Evolution Classic Plus for golf or the new versatile D5 four-forward, both will come with 205-amp hour lithium batteries starting at 70+ miles of range. With our no-hassle warranty and loaner program, you will never be left stranded!

Our knowledgeable sales team is here to guide you every step of the way, ensuring you make an informed decision that aligns perfectly with your daily adventures. Plus, with our friendly financing options, expert service, and comprehensive parts department, we're dedicated to making your experience with us truly exceptional. Join our family and you will quickly see why we have been in business since 2011.

Ready to ditch the noise, fumes, and gas cans?
Call us at (863) 812-1882 or stop by our showroom today. At Hidden Creek Golf Carts, we are committed to building lasting relationships with our customers, and we cannot wait to serve you!

4707 Co Rd 156 #306 & #307
Wildwood, FL 34785

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

CLICK HERE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9424.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	103309   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9426.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	103310   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9428.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	103311   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9425.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	103312  

Last edited by Ad poster; 03-14-2024 at 08:35 AM.
Old 04-17-2024, 03:35 PM

I gotta drag up an old thread.

I was out for a ride last night and ran over a small patch of sand on the shoulder and as I passed over it one of the front tires lost traction and the cart went left. I pulled over to check the tire rods and other steering components and all looked good. While I was looking things over I realized the front tires were already wearing, less than 200 miles on the cart.

This morning at 830 I called Ray at Hidden Creek golf carts and explained the situation. The cart was picked up, front end alignment, front tires replaced with new ones and returned to my house all by 300 this afternoon. Less than 6 hours from initial call to repaired and returned.

I'm going to have to proclaim that's some great customer service. Kudos to Ray and the other folks at Hidden Creek carts, amazing!
Old 03-14-2024, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad poster View Post
Great question!! Hidden Creek Golf Carts has four locations, with the newest location in Wildwood. We would love for you to visit our showroom!
I bought mine from Hidden Creek and I must say they were great to deal with. I visited the dealers in Ocala and Clermont but went with Hidden Creek based on the people, close proximity, delivery, warranty, big battery and great price.

I got a 2024 baby blue Ranger with the 205 amp hour battery and love it. We are getting 65 miles to a charge with 10/15% battery remaining.

Give them a try, I don't think you'll regret it.

Last edited by LeRoySmith; 03-14-2024 at 08:47 AM.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:33 AM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolBrews View Post
How are you even considered in The Villages at an hour way, let alone "the only authorized Evolution dealer"? Botero Carts is authorized, and is located in Ocala, about 25 minutes from The Villages.

I'm sure you are a fine dealership, but you are not the only authorized dealer, and are certainly not in The Villages.
Great question!! Hidden Creek Golf Carts has four locations, with the newest location in Wildwood. We would love for you to visit our showroom!
Old 03-14-2024, 07:15 AM
Veteran member

How are you even considered in The Villages at an hour way, let alone "the only authorized Evolution dealer"? Botero Carts is authorized, and is located in Ocala, about 25 minutes from The Villages.

I'm sure you are a fine dealership, but you are not the only authorized dealer, and are certainly not in The Villages.

Tags
cart, carts, creek, golf, hidden

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.