#3 Jacaranda new cart path

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Default #3 Jacaranda new cart path

What is the rationale for extending the cart path from the left side of the green across the fairway to the right side without a connection to the path that runs from the tee to the trees on the right? I can't think of any other holes in the villages with a concrete path across the fairway.

Last edited by gustavo; 09-15-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavo View Post
What is the rationale for extending the cart path from the left side of the green across the fairway to the right side without a connection to the path that runs from the tee to the trees on the right? I can't think of any other holes in the villages with a concrete path across the fairway.
Played the hole last night. Your ball will hit the path if playing from white tees. I sent a comment to the golf website telling them I didn't think it was good for the hole and served no purpose. If you agree, please do the same.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:23 AM
Gold member

Have you tried contacting golf course maintenance? It seems a bit unlikely that any of that crew visit this site and you'd do more to help if you did so since it concerns you....at least at some level.

If you can't find their number then try calling GMS(Golf Management)of the villages. I've no doubt they know the number or might even know the reason. Perhaps calling that starters shack might reveal the reason.

In any case posing the question here is akin to asking a crowd of strangers at an airport when the next train leaves for Richmond.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.