Anybody have a Kahma Golf Bag?

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Question Anybody have a Kahma Golf Bag?

Looking at a new golf bag in prep for getting new clubs - anybody have a Kahma bag? They have a unique iron stabilizing system that is pretty cool. Just wondering if anybody has experience with the bag.

Thanks.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:29 AM
Gold member

Not a US company...misspellings on the website and the grammar is questionable at best. All signs of an Asian company...if it fails how will you get compensation? You click to see the various functions and they auto download to your computer=not good. They only provide an email address...no phone. I'd stay away from them.

Not sure why a good Sun Mountain, Ogio, etc. isn't good enough, but complete separation isn't necessary even for graphite shafted clubs....and calling their tech "magic" seems rather childish. Luck.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:20 PM

Actually they're based in Australia - I guess you must be referring to their British English when you're saying they had spelling and grammar errors (or maybe you're better than me, 'cause I didn't see any). I was mostly trying to see if anybody had a bag from them so i could actually see one "in the flesh". Anybody??
Old 08-08-2014, 02:37 PM

Interesting concept but I don't think the design would work with my 4-5-6 hybrids. Looks like there's not enough room between the slots.

Didn't see any typos or grammatical errors on their site; only "download" I noticed was a Windows Movie Video file.
Did notice the company was for sale if you wanted to buy them out!! -- Investment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.