Beginners ladies golf league

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Smile Beginners ladies golf league

I am wondering if there is someone out there that would be interested in starting a Ladies Beginners Golf League. I am new to golf & have taken lessons for a week at Palmers in May of this year. Currently my husband goes with me, however I would like to golf with some ladies. I have looked into the Ladies Scramble that is on Wednesday's but they are mostly in the Spanish Spring area & I'm not sure if they are beginners. I was told that Turtle Mound is the best course for beginners. If we could have the courses on Lake Sumter side of 466A & surrounding area that would be great. If someone would like to take the lead on forming this league, I feel sure there would be a lot of ladies that would be interested in playing. My husband joined a league called "Bad Golfers" that plays on Wednesday's. When it first started they only had maybe 15 men, now it is up to 42.
If you are interested in developing this league please post on this website & see how much response you would get. I would greatly appreciate the person who would like to get this started. I will help in anyway.
Thanks Connie
Old 09-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Email Reported As Spam

I would play, schedule permitting. I can't really start it up because I am actively looking for a job, so don't know how much time I will have....Hopefully, not all that much!!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Veteran member
Default me too

I would join, but do not want to run a league (don't know how).
Old 09-27-2012, 08:23 PM

I don't want to run a league either, but if you would like to play one day a week I would be interested in that. Any day except Thursday and before 1 pm. My email is connieclinard@bellsouth.net if you are interested. Connie
Old 09-27-2012, 09:24 PM

I am not interested in running a league, however I would be willing to enter info and get a tee time each week to play on Sunday mornings. There are a three of us ladies in Charlotte/Sanibel that are looking for a fourth. We could add by twos if necessary. Please p.m. Me or email me at hjwpokey@aol.com.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:45 PM

I can't play on Sunday mornings. I sing in the chori at church. Thank you for inviting me. I will keep looking. Connie
Old 09-28-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salpal View Post
I would join, but do not want to run a league (don't know how).

Salpal, would you like to play on Monday & Friday? Connie my email address is connieclinard@bellsouth.net
Old 09-28-2012, 03:45 PM

I would be interested but I will not be in back until the end of December. I am in Fernandina 206. Turtle Mound is a great course for beginners.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajeannie View Post
I would be interested but I will not be in back until the end of December. I am in Fernandina 206. Turtle Mound is a great course for beginners.

Get in touch with me when you return. Have a good trip. Connie

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.