Best 25 Public Golf Courses in Florida?

Old 02-17-2024, 04:59 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,044 Times in 731 Posts
Default Best 25 Public Golf Courses in Florida?

When they ranked Candler Hills and omitted Streamsong Red (or even Streamsong Blue), they lost me, but I'm curious.

Has anyone played this Water Oaks course in Lady Lake?

I've never ever heard of it and it made the list. I typically hear about Harbor Hills (awful conditions, I tried it), Stonecrest, Deer Island and Juliet Falls, but this one is a new one on me. It's supposedly only 10 minutes from Sumter Landing.

Top 25 Golf Courses in Florida - Golfers''' Choice 2024

Last edited by BrianL99; 02-17-2024 at 07:58 AM.
Old 02-17-2024, 07:50 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,550 Times in 418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL99 View Post
When they ranked Candler Hills and omitted Streamsong Red, they lost me, but I'm curious.

Has anyone played this Water Oaks course in Lady Lake?

I've never ever heard of it and it made the list. I typically hear about Harbor Hills (awful conditions, I tried it), Stonecrest, Deer Island and Juliet Falls, but this one is a new one on me. It's supposedly only 10 minutes from Sumter Landing.

Top 25 Golf Courses in Florida - Golfers''' Choice 2024
I've played it and I'm shocked that it made that list. It's cheap enough to find out for yourself, but I wasn't impressed. I played it a few years ago, so maybe it has greatly improved...
Old 02-17-2024, 07:57 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,044 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut the front door View Post
I've played it and I'm shocked that it made that list. It's cheap enough to find out for yourself, but I wasn't impressed. I played it a few years ago, so maybe it has greatly improved...
I checked GolfNow this morning and there were Tee Times for $23, so I'm assuming it's not exactly Streamsong Red.

Tags
hills, awful, typically, list, hear

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.