chipping and putting practice

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Default chipping and putting practice

I havn't golfed in about 25 years, and since i moved to TV, i would like to slowly get into it again. I noticed a chipping and putting practice area by
the colony center (off 466a). There is a shack there but no one home. Is this to be used for the golfers on the course, as practice, or can anyone use it?
Because of knee problems, i would only use irons anyway (used to play
par 3 courses, and used a 2 iron for a driver, it requires less knee twist). It would be a good place to try and see if i am able to start playing
Old 09-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Sage

The area across from Colony is open for chipping and putting practice for any Villager. But the tee area is exclusively for lessons from the pros at Sarasota across the pond. Others have tried to hit balls from there into the pond, but they will be told to stop if seen by the range personnel.

There is another practice area at Bonifay for chipping practice and a large putting green as well. Another option is the large green at Turtle Mound.

Plenty of places in the southern area to do what you want. But use the actual ranges when you want to take out that 2-iron!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.