Executive Courses

Old 01-10-2024, 09:24 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,322 Times in 596 Posts

We keep hearing about all of the new courses being built in Eastport. I think it is three championship and four executives.

At this point they are in the planning stage. Right now, they are just a drawing on a map. Does anyone have any idea when the courses will be completed?

I asked a starter and he said one of the championship courses should open this summer but he had no idea when the executives will open.

He didn’t think the first executive would open until next year and the final one would be a few years after that.
Old 01-10-2024, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainger99 View Post
We keep hearing about all of the new courses being built in Eastport. I think it is three championship and four executives.

At this point they are in the planning stage. Right now, they are just a drawing on a map. Does anyone have any idea when the courses will be completed?

I asked a starter and he said one of the championship courses should open this summer but he had no idea when the executives will open.

He didn’t think the first executive would open until next year and the final one would be a few years after that.
3 new championships, 6 new executives; (4 named so far, 2 unnamed), 1 new P&P and a new driving range/teaching facility.

From what I’ve seen published, first new championship, (Shallow Creek), will open April or May and the first executive and P&P, (Live Oak/Laurel Oak) will open October timeframe.
Old 01-10-2024, 11:44 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,322 Times in 596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mayes View Post
3 new championships, 6 new executives; (4 named so far, 2 unnamed), 1 new P&P and a new driving range/teaching facility.

From what I’ve seen published, first new championship, (Shallow Creek), will open April or May and the first executive and P&P, (Live Oak/Laurel Oak) will open October timeframe.
Thanks for answering.

Where did you see that published?

Any idea on when the remaining courses will open? Everyone says all of these courses are planned but they aren’t going to alleviate the problem until they are built.

I think we are looking at least a five year timeframe.
Old 01-10-2024, 12:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainger99 View Post
Thanks for answering.

Where did you see that published?

Any idea on when the remaining courses will open? Everyone says all of these courses are planned but they aren’t going to alleviate the problem until they are built.

I think we are looking at least a five year timeframe.
This is about a year old but everything on the map is in work.

Continuing The Dream: Volume 15

More recent update:

https://youtu.be/AFA0HXz8b5k?si=zYOW710AcEDn_KoI

GoldWingnut had additional info in his recert video.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7350.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	102152   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7351.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	102153   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7352.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	102154   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7354.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	102155  

Tags
group, executive, singles, courses, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.