Fenney Golf Courses

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts
Default Fenney Golf Courses

I understand that if residents of Fenny want to play the executive golf course north of 44 that they will be given free carts for their rounds.

Does the same thing hold true for those of us north of 44 that want to play the Fenny courses?
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Gold member

Do you mean pull carts?
Old 09-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Veteran member

Free north of 44 for Fenney residents until the Fenney courses open, then the going rate for 9 holes.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Gold member

we were told yesterday, by a patio villa open house agent that NO carts are available to Fenny residents. Free anyway.....he said that they could be rented for the going rate at the villages golf carts.

He also mentioned we should make friend, with carts, in the upper villages because the cart paths will not be started till December 2018.

I said I had heard different, he said I heard wrong....

Words right out of his mouth.

So there ya go..we had thought about a investment purchase, but, I can't see many snowbirds paying that kind of cash for 2 golf carts and a putt putt course, with no way to get to the upper villages without renting a car.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstew43 View Post
we were told yesterday, by a patio villa open house agent that NO carts are available to Fenny residents. Free anyway.....he said that they could be rented for the going rate at the villages golf carts.

He also mentioned we should make friend, with carts, in the upper villages because the cart paths will not be started till December 2018.

I said I had heard different, he said I heard wrong....

Words right out of his mouth.

So there ya go..
Yep, them agents always have the right story......
Many posts on here where they are usually wrong.

Tags
fenny, play, north, courses, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.