Finding Golf Buds

Closed Thread
Old 10-23-2011, 08:27 AM
Default Finding Golf Buds

Any suggestions for a very new golfer? Other than at Golf School, how might I find some beginner golf women that would want to find other beginners with whom to play? The females I know in The Villages do not play golf or they are way too experienced. (I am staying in Ashland for 3+ months.) Thanks for any help on this.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:04 AM
Veteran member

A good place to start is by participating in ladies day on Wednesdays. I'm thinking Saddlebrook or Heron are the closest to Ashland. Saddlebrook would probably be the easier course.

You'll find all levels of experience on ladies day (mens day too) plus meet people because you never know who you'll play with.

After that try your neighbors.

"Swing Away !"
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 11-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Default Wed Ladies Golf League

I personally don't like the way the leagues operate. You get no choice as to tee times and you never golf with the same people. I would much prefer a set group that you can be chummy with.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Sage
Default Private Message

I sent you a private message.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.