Golf courses

Closed Thread
Old 10-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Default Golf courses

This will be our 5 year in TV's. We have been very happy with golf courses etc. I understand some of the Championship course have had issues at times. Executives also have had trouble BUT overall have been nice. SAYING THat,,,,I worry about this becoming a place that us old people come and not have nice golf...I'm 64,,,still need competition and a nice course. If and when they don't keep these courses nice ,,,,there are NUMEROUS developments to take care of us outside the villages.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:26 PM

We live on a golf course. I would say that first of all, the people playing need to respect and help take care of the courses. "Everyone" should attend the Good Golf Class. I watch people every day, not rake sand traps, not sand divots and see how close they can drive their carts to the sand traps, greens and tee boxes, even when the signs say cart part only or it is obvious that carts should remain on the cart path. I understand the reasonable accommodation process, but sometimes, it's just common sense unless one just doesn't care!!!
Old 10-10-2014, 07:44 PM

Agree !
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.