Golf Your Best with Sandra Chester - New Golfers

Closed Thread
Old 09-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp
Default Golf Your Best with Sandra Chester - New Golfers

I am just finishing up a series of the best golf lessons I have ever had. Sandra used to give lessons at Lopez, but now teaches at Oxford Golf Center on 301 just South of 466. After playing golf for many years, I now finally understand the golf swing. This allows me to "self correct" out on the course if things start going wrong. She was also able to turn me from one of the worst putters in the world into someone who putts well and rarely three putts. She still has some openings for her new golfer school, and if you are a beginner this would be a great place to learn the game. I highly recommend her.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Smile

I just graduated today from Sandra Chester's Golf School on 301 in Oxford Golf Center. I knew nothing about golf prior to this week long class. After finishing today, I feel confident that, I know how to set up a shot, in all circumstances. I was taught all the proper swings for each type of shot and even though, I may not be able to make all the shots (because that takes practice), I will know what and what not, I am doing right or wrong. This was an amazing experience. Sandra is a great teacher who breaks down every shot and teaches you how to use your entire body for complete follow through. Kim her right hand, is just amazing and so very knowledgeable and a wealth of information. I am really glad that I attended this school. It was worth every penny! If, you have any questions about the school feel free to message me. I know a lot of my friends have attended golf school and did not learn 50% of what we learned this week. If, you need to take classes……look no further! We worked hard all week, learned not only from Sandra but also each other and had a great time!!

Last edited by paulascorpio; 09-26-2014 at 02:12 PM. Reason: picture did not load so deleted the script.
Old 01-17-2015, 01:54 PM
Default Golf Your Best with Sandra Chester - Beginners Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulascorpio View Post
I just graduated today from Sandra Chester's Golf School on 301 in Oxford Golf Center. I knew nothing about golf prior to this week long class. After finishing today, I feel confident that, I know how to set up a shot, in all circumstances. I was taught all the proper swings for each type of shot and even though, I may not be able to make all the shots (because that takes practice), I will know what and what not, I am doing right or wrong. This was an amazing experience. Sandra is a great teacher who breaks down every shot and teaches you how to use your entire body for complete follow through. Kim her right hand, is just amazing and so very knowledgeable and a wealth of information. I am really glad that I attended this school. It was worth every penny! If, you have any questions about the school feel free to message me. I know a lot of my friends have attended golf school and did not learn 50% of what we learned this week. If, you need to take classes……look no further! We worked hard all week, learned not only from Sandra but also each other and had a great time!!
Based on the recommendation above, I attended the week-long beginners' class with Sandra Chester (and Kim) and just graduated yesterday. I would like to repeat everything stated above. The class was wonderful. Having never played a sport in my life, I now feel confident enough to get out there and take all that I learned to the next level. The lessons were so thorough and presented in such a positive joyful manner, we all left class each day thrilled with our accomplishments. I cannot say enough good things about the class and these two remarkable women. Do yourself a favor and put one of their classes on your "To Do" list.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.