Hole-in-one

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2011, 11:05 AM
Sage

I put on a pair of socks and there was a hole in one.

I never understood why on sportscenter in their top ten plays they could rate a hole in one as the fourth or fifth best play of the day. It is such an incredible acheivement.

Congrats to all who have made one.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
This is an old thread I started some time ago. I searched to find it so I can say that I witnessed my first hole-in-one yesterday, 11.11.11. I was golfing in a foursome with my friends from my cul-de-sac. We were on the 5th hole of Bonita Pass. My friend hit a beautiful drive with a five iron that hit the green from 103 yards.

She turned and was chatting with the others in the group and didn't see her first hole-in-one! I am still excited just thinking about what I witnessed! I bought her lunch at Cane Gardens to celebrate.

It is those moments that keep you going back out on the greens. Loved, loved, loved watching that ball sink in the cup. Wow.
How cool! An unforgettable moment on an unforgettable date. Congrats to your friend!
Old 11-14-2011, 04:52 PM
Sage

Had my first hole in one a couple of months ago on Roosevelt #1 with three TOTV friends. 126 yards with a PW. It was my first!
Old 11-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Default Wow

Russ-Boston and SamHass posting on the same day. Planets have moved, the sun is about to flare and balls are dropping into holes with ease.

Plymouth (MA)
Lexington (MA)
Old 11-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Default THe King Drops Another

After all these years it’s still good to be the King.

Arnold Palmer recorded his 20th career hole-in-one Tuesday, this one coming at Bay Hill’s Charger Course. Palmer used a brand new set of Callaway Razr XF irons for the first time and hit 5-iron from 163 yards on the par-3 seventh hole.

Palmer, 82, needed the ace to help him break 80. He shot 79 while playing with Bay Hill regulars Dick Ferris, Bill Damron, Bruce Walkers and Will Carey.

Plymouth (MA)
Lexington (MA)
Old 11-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf-Tinker View Post
After all these years it’s still good to be the King.

Arnold Palmer recorded his 20th career hole-in-one Tuesday, this one coming at Bay Hill’s Charger Course. Palmer used a brand new set of Callaway Razr XF irons for the first time and hit 5-iron from 163 yards on the par-3 seventh hole.

Palmer, 82, needed the ace to help him break 80. He shot 79 while playing with Bay Hill regulars Dick Ferris, Bill Damron, Bruce Walkers and Will Carey.

Still breaking 80 at 82 years of age. Unbelievable!!! Keep it going Arnie!!!!

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.