Looking for Lady Golfers

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Smile Looking for Lady Golfers

I will be in TV January- March 2015 and was looking for lady golfers interested in golfing several days per week (and lunch!!). I am open to executive courses and/or championship courses. I am an average golfer but enjoy going frequently. I will be in Gilchrist, but willing to travel most anywhere. Leave your info here or PM me.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:58 AM

Hi kipturk, I am in Pinellis and would love to golf with you when you get here. Just pm me and we can get together.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipturk View Post
I will be in TV January- March 2015 and was looking for lady golfers interested in golfing several days per week (and lunch!!). I am open to executive courses and/or championship courses. I am an average golfer but enjoy going frequently. I will be in Gilchrist, but willing to travel most anywhere. Leave your info here or PM me.
Hi there, my name is Judy and I will be in TV in February 2015. Our rental is in El Santiago, but I too will travel anywhere. I'm interested in golfing 2 - 3 times a week, if possible, primarily on the championship courses, though I'm flexible.

My husband will not be there for the month but will be visiting a couple of weekends, so I am looking for lady golfers during the week. I am an average to good golfer - don't hit the ball very long, but my short game can save me (sometimes!)
Private message me and we can make some arrangements!
Old 10-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Give me a PM I would enjoy it.

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 10-04-2014, 09:35 AM

I don't play the championship courses during the peak time here because its soooooo expensive, BUT I do go outside of the Villages and play for a reasonable amount. I also play the executive courses. I live in Alhambra. If you are interested, please send me a pm and I will give you my phone number.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.