Re: New To Golf School

Old 01-07-2024, 11:39 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: New To Golf School

Anybody know if there is an age requirement for this golf school? (Sure, I can call and ask but it's Sunday.) My two teenage grandsons may be coming for Easter break. They're 18 and 16. They've played a few times but are still very much beginners.
Old 01-07-2024, 12:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,606 Times in 943 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
Anybody know if there is an age requirement for this golf school? (Sure, I can call and ask but it's Sunday.) My two teenage grandsons may be coming for Easter break. They're 18 and 16. They've played a few times but are still very much beginners.
If you can afford it, a private lesson with the two of them and a pro might be a better option, especially if your grandkids are athletic. They will pick up the game much quicker that way.

Maybe plan for a private playing lesson (on course) too.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,671 Times in 1,506 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
If you can afford it, a private lesson with the two of them and a pro might be a better option, especially if your grandkids are athletic. They will pick up the game much quicker that way.

Maybe plan for a private playing lesson (on course) too.
EXCELLENT suggestion! They also won't pick up Grandpa's bad habits. (Not that he actually has any)
Old 01-08-2024, 06:09 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
DO these kids want to take lessons with a group of people who are probably 55+ years old and more than likely very a lot less athletic? They are still very flexible and most of TV do not have same skills or strength.

Tags
golf, school, coming, easter, break

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.