Senior Amateur Golf Tour

Closed Thread
Old 12-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Sage
Default Senior Amateur Golf Tour

I was hitting golf balls down the Sarasota range (466A) last week and a gentleman named Jim Castello came up and introduced himself. He runs the Northern Central Florida section of the Senior Amateur Golf Tour. He may be a Gator fan based on his golf bag, head covers, shoes and hat

The more I read about the tour, it sounds like a fun, well run tour, flighted by handicap which gets you access to some private venues. His priority at the moment is to find players with indexes less than 3.9 for his championship flight. I know there are some players on this site who may enjoy/miss competitive golf, so I pass this along in the event you are unaware of this group. I have no personal experience with the tour, but am intrigued. Jim said to call anytime for more information.

Here is the link to get details.
http://senioramateurgolftour.com/ncf...es/default.asp

Last edited by ajbrown; 12-03-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Default Senior Amateur Golf Tour

Thanks AJ.
The full schedule is now on the website. The sign up and pay by credit card feature is also activated. Brochures should be here soon. I'll let you know.
Thanks again, Look forward to having you on the Tour. Spread the word.
Jim
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.