Sink More Putts Opinions? and mine on Supreme Golf Swing

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2017, 02:19 PM
Veteran member
Default Sink More Putts Opinions? and mine on Supreme Golf Swing

Been looking at the "Sink More Putts" being advertised and would like opinions from anyone who has taken the lessons. Don't want to make the same mistake we made by going to Supreme Golf Swing.

I've been to "Supreme Golf Swing" several years back and taught it was a real joke. They indicate to bring a 7 iron but you don't even need one. Complete waste of money for us.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadspet View Post
Been looking at the "Sink More Putts" being advertised and would like opinions from anyone who has taken the lessons. Don't want to make the same mistake we made by going to Supreme Golf Swing.

I've been to "Supreme Golf Swing" several years back and taught it was a real joke. They indicate to bring a 7 iron but you don't even need one. Complete waste of money for us.
I can't tell you about the "Sink More Putts" class, but I did take the AimPoint Express Green Reading class at Sarasota and found it to really help me. Tom Talbott was the instructor and was very good to work with. The class was limited in size, so it was pricey, but worth it to me. My putting has jumped in consistency and my golf buddies swear that I am "deadly" from 3-8 feet. I have been making more long putts as well, but I am also doing a better job of giving myself a reasonable chance for a two put if/when I miss the initial putt.

I guess it depends upon what specifically your needs are for putting instruction. Are you a beginner? I have golfed for years although I never had formal training on putting, it was just grab the putter and go. I wasn't a terrible putter, but the class gave me a baseline to consistently operate from and the results are speaking themselves to me.....and my golf partners! LOL
Old 12-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Gold member

The most important thing is "PRACTICE"!!!!! But it has to be done with a purpose and properly for practicing something that isn't getting it done is muscle memory to miss not make.

Watch the pros....read about great putting then go to a practice green and putt for hours at a time. People hate that scenario as they'd rather be doing anything, but practicing.

You wanted an opinion...that is mine and it's worked for any pro that became a great putter. I watch people hit 3 or 4 balls to a hole on the practice green. They seem to feel the more putts they hit the better. It's actually the more putts you hit where you want the better. Luck.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:26 AM
Veteran member

I think the OP has a right to express his opinion. The reply is pretty unprofessional.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:47 AM

I see nothing unprofessional just protecting one's interests. Even offered a link to help. No instructor or improvement program works for everybody.

Tags
supreme, golf, swing, sink, putts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.