Six month priority golf membership

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Default Six month priority golf membership

Trying to find out about the 6 month priority membership. In particular, I'd like to know if the 6 months can be determined by the buyer (ie: December thru May) or even better yet for me, non-consecutive months (ie: Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr). Given the price ($590) it's hard enough to justify the expense, and if you can't make full use of it for the time you will be in The Villages, it's just not a good deal.

I have looked at the application, and nowhere on it does it have you put what 6 months you desire.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts
Default For the right answer...............

Call Country Club Administration at 352-753-3396 for more information on membership enhancements or other golf/tennis issues.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednetdl View Post
Trying to find out about the 6 month priority membership. In particular, I'd like to know if the 6 months can be determined by the buyer (ie: December thru May) or even better yet for me, non-consecutive months (ie: Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr). Given the price ($590) it's hard enough to justify the expense, and if you can't make full use of it for the time you will be in The Villages, it's just not a good deal.

I have looked at the application, and nowhere on it does it have you put what 6 months you desire.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
I use to get the 6 month membership because during the summer season if you play after 11am you only save $3 a round at the championships. Yes, they do have to be in consecutive months, and it starts the day you sign up and ends exactly 6 months later. It's was only a $150 difference between 6 months ($590) and a year ($740), so when I did choose 6 month, I selected 3 club membership ($490), that's a $250 difference. That was before Bonifay, Evans Prairie and Belle Glade had opened. I use to pick Cane Garden, Mallory and Havana, all close to my home. However, I found playing just 3 courses for six months did get a little boring, plus now I like playing those 3 newer courses, so that's why I no longer get the membership.
Old 10-02-2016, 09:10 AM

Thanks for the info. I think it will be hard to justify the expense as a snowbird, I will not be here for any 6 consecutive months (usually go home for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season), and being a member of the country clubs isn't something that it sounds like I need. What are the spa services that are mentioned in the membership description?
Again, thanks for the info.
Closed Thread

Tags
months, membership, priority, month, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.