Spring course maintenance...

Closed Thread
Old 05-14-2015, 07:26 PM
Gold member
Talking Spring course maintenance...

is in full swing and those that are carping about the conditions need to take a very large chill pill(or a half dozen of them)...giving the supers time to work their magic whilst many come here to complain as though it doesn't happen to every golf course on the planet....

In the mean time the sun is shining I'm on the proper side of the lawn and there's always next time to shoot a better score...course maintenance accepted as the natural course of things...those that feel otherwise may happily take their games off site and then when those courses do their maintenance you will happily make your way back here and find something else to complain about...

Me? I'll take all of this over playing with you whiners every day of the week...keep on Truckin'....
Old 05-14-2015, 08:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred53 View Post
is in full swing and those that are carping about the conditions need to take a very large chill pill(or a half dozen of them)...giving the supers time to work their magic whilst many come here to complain as though it doesn't happen to every golf course on the planet....

In the mean time the sun is shining I'm on the proper side of the lawn and there's always next time to shoot a better score...course maintenance accepted as the natural course of things...those that feel otherwise may happily take their games off site and then when those courses do their maintenance you will happily make your way back here and find something else to complain about...

Me? I'll take all of this over playing with you whiners every day of the week...keep on Truckin'....
Wow, I couldn't have said it any better myself. I'll be there full time starting Monday. PM me if you would like to play sometime.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:40 AM
Gold member

and when the courses are still sub par after the maintenance is done???????
Old 05-15-2015, 07:51 AM
Sage

If mother nature cooperates, conditions will be just fine. If not, they won't. There is no substitute for warm nights and a lot of rain.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:05 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,043 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
If mother nature cooperates, conditions will be just fine. If not, they won't. There is no substitute for warm nights and a lot of rain.
Very true.
Old 05-15-2015, 02:57 PM

Who decides what sub par is for golf course conditions? Geez whiz wilikers, just go play the 100 dollar plus courses... or join a private club that doesn't allow non-member play. If your THAT PICKY, or playing high dollar wagers where you need fluffy lies and sand that spits the ball out high and soft no matter how you swing, PAY FOR IT.
Old 05-15-2015, 03:04 PM
Email Reported As Spam

"Free golf for the rest of your life" You get what you pay for. And during prime season you may not get it at all.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.