Tee Time Request

Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2011, 07:17 AM
Default Tee Time Request

I just signed up for the onlinen tee time request through www.thevillages.net. We won't be in The Villages until mid-June so I am unable to make a true request yet...have been clicking around trying to learn how to do.

Can anyone help with this? Are you limited to making a tee time only once per day? Or can you play one exec course in AM and have an additional reservation for that afternoon/evening? Thanks in advance for responses.

If this has already been addressed - please send link or give correct search words to find!!!

David
Old 06-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Gold member

I was told you could make 1 executive course tee time request per day, but the day of play you can call individual courses and fill in for any open tee times, or just show up (works better if single) and fill in for no-shows or late cancellations. Just let the starter shack know and go over to the putting green for awhile.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:53 AM
Sage

Here is a great document on HOW they assign tee times:

http://www.golfthevillages.com/golf-in-the-villages/GolfingIntheVillages.pdf

I am 99.75876% sure you cannot make two tee time REQUESTS for the same day.

You can however RESERVE a second tee time within the 3-day window as long as it does not overlap your first one.

As an example, put in REQUEST for Bogart and Bacall between 11 AM and 1PM, System assigns you Bacall at 11:45. At this point you can now go make a RESERVATION for second tee time at Bogart at 2 PM.

Hope that make sense.

Last edited by ajbrown; 03-11-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: change referer site
Old 06-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Veteran member

I have made two tee times the same day a number of times. Play 9 holes at one course and an hour later play a second nine.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Gold member

Will have to try that, although I am finding 9 holes to be all I really want to do most of the time.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2at View Post
I have made two tee times the same day a number of times. Play 9 holes at one course and an hour later play a second nine.
Yes - but you cannot have two REQUESTS for the same day pending at the same time. Say you make a request for Saturday morning around 10. On Wednesday, you learn of your tee time reservation. At that point you can look at open tee times and book another.

Sorry, but I only do this online, so the info ajb gave you may help with the phone reservations.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2at View Post
My experience is that there has to be a TWO hour differential between tee times. This can only be done after the tee time requests have been processed and within the three day window. I also believe you can schedule more than three tee times this way, as long as there is two hours between each tee time.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Sage

KYTeacher,
Thanks for posting this question. Now I know how to do this.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.