TV tour in late Feb

Old 08-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Default TV tour in late Feb

We are planning to do a Preview Plan in later Feb. Most likely will stay 3 - 4 nights in a villa and then 1 or 2 nights with my wife's uncle & aunt who have a patio villa there.
Just wondering if the "free golf" for the Preview Plan is only for the executive courses or does it include Championship courses also.
We are both about bogie golfers so would like to do both I guess. If you could, which two of each would you choose.
My other question is...I have heard when you do the preview plan it is easy to get on but once done its hard to get tee times. Any thoughts?
What shape are courses in at that time of year and is it easier to get tee times mornings, aft, or late aft.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Feb and Mar are the busy months for golf, resturants, and squares

Old 08-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Location: Pennsylvania, new home in the Village of Osceola Hills

We just returned from our preview last month... 10 wonderful days! Played golf twice at Executive courses... (we asked for that)... I suppose you just need to state your preferences and see what happens? We heard that Jan to March was the busy time... We absolutely LOVED our trip; perfect on every level in every way! Came home, thought about it, and bought a lot a week later! Yep, it was THAT good! Not sure that 3-4 days will be enough.... We were suppose to stay for 7, but ADDED another three! Loved every minute... If you are playing golf twice and have only three days? Mmmmm...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.