The villages.net March 19

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2023, 09:21 PM
Default The villages.net March 19

Sunday night it’s been down for last 90 min. Is it just me or are others experiencing this? When this happens at night do they extend the sign up period the next morning? (I need to put in a request for Thursday and tonite is last nite to do it)
Old 03-21-2023, 02:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,245 Posts

Unable to log on Monday afternoon, no answer to phone calls?

Anyone else?
Old 03-21-2023, 02:42 PM
Veteran member
Default down net

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIgolfers View Post
Sunday night it’s been down for last 90 min. Is it just me or are others experiencing this? When this happens at night do they extend the sign up period the next morning? (I need to put in a request for Thursday and tonite is last nite to do it)
It's not the first time this has happened. Did I read somewhere that the system was being upgraded? Haven't seen evidence of that so far. They can post a message about course status, such as no cancellation points during bad weather. Don't understand why their home page can't explain why and what when there is a server problem with the reservation link.
Old 03-21-2023, 02:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
It's not the first time this has happened. Did I read somewhere that the system was being upgraded? Haven't seen evidence of that so far. They can post a message about course status, such as no cancellation points during bad weather. Don't understand why their home page can't explain why and what when there is a server problem with the reservation link.
Finally got through, typing in User Name and Password manually fixed it.

Redid entry in password manager an all is good. Probably a glitch on my end.
Old 03-21-2023, 04:03 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,608 Times in 945 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
I thought the same thing, there was an upgrade - i just reviewed the thread about it and the comments was “perhaps there can be an upgrade to the system”.

The tee time system is now paid for by the districts (or the amenity authority) and the Villages.

Priority golf memberships will no longer cover trail fees at executive courses
Closed Thread

Tags
night, extend, sign, tonite, period

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.