You won't believe this

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2013, 06:37 AM
Sage

I think Joe got up on the wrong side of the bed.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronat1 View Post
I've been wondering how posters get their total post number so high. Now I know. Thank you.

ouch.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC1947 View Post
Why do you think that gomoho? Because I dared to challenge a beloved TOTV poster that was endorsed by GG and kittywhatever? Cfrance should have told someone to replace the water cooler because she and her friends saw someone dip there sweaty hat into the cooler. She and her friends were wrong but instead of admitting it she tried to defend her actions. Now she is a martyr and I'm the bad guy for pulling the facts out of her. Other people drank from the cooler but she and her friends were safe because they "saw it" and left. I guess you think that's OK. Oh, and in her first post on the subject she said "some MEN dip their hats into the cooler" not some MAN. So it went from some to one.

The TOTV clique strikes again. You should know by now that I rank the clique's opinion of me right up there with dog poop. Be careful what you say because I'll be watching.
Boy Howdy.

I like the line on a television commercial where children are doing their homework in a living room..........

"Trevor? Have you eaten today? You seem a little grouchy."

That smart little girl was just echoing a sweet mother. (a perceptive ad writer)

It always makes me smile when I see it.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.