Best Places to Visit in Canada for 2023

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2023, 01:23 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Arrow Best Places to Visit in Canada for 2023

“From the cosmopolitan streets of Toronto to the snow-capped peaks of the Canadian Rockies, our neighbor to the north features a diverse set of vacation destinations that are beautiful year-round. Deciding which one is perfect for your next getaway can be difficult. That's why U.S. News considered several factors, such as affordability, entertainment options and diversity of hotels and resorts, as well as user votes and expert opinions, to compile this list of the best places to visit in Canada.”

LEARN MORE - CANADA TRAVEL
Book Online or Call Now!
groometransportation.com/the-villages
(352) 539-9664
Old 10-25-2023, 04:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Love Canada. Back in the day we'd cross the border at International Falls and come back with bunches of Players Cigarettes and Labatt beer. Wasn't hard to do back then. Impossible now.

A lot of years ago my wife and I were vacationing up there. One morning, tooling along on "The King's Highway 11" w noticed the flashing lights of a police cruiser rapidly approaching us from the rear. We hadn't seen anyone, person or vehicle, for like the previous half-hour so I thought it was kind of strange. Anyhow this officer, resplendent in a blue and red uniform, approached our car as I opened the window.

"A great good morning to you sir!" was his initial remark. I replied sort of in kind, and asked what it was all about. Turned out a convict in a prison up there had escaped and had "taken to the bush", last seen on the King's Highway 11. The officer asked if we had seen anyone walking or hitch-hiking. We hadn't. He gave a description and advised us not to stop for anyone remotely matching that description, and wished us a good day. "Hope you catch him" was my remark as he was leaving. "Oh, we're not worried", the officer replied. If he has to spend the night in the bush he'll probably turn himself in tomorrow morning because of the mosquitoes".

Canada is fun.
Closed Thread

Tags
places, canada, visit, u.s, diversity

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.